Chapter-2

Serena POV,

I run into the Pokemon Center. I was looking for Ash. After a few seconds, I found him. I saw him sitting on a chair wondering something in his mind. Probably why he lost.

No one's POV,

"Hey... Ash", Serena said softly. He looked up to see Serena standing in her beautiful attire. Ash just stared at her while blushing, "Ash, are you here", Ash then came out of his trance to see Serena worried for him.

"Oh, Serena, sorry I didn't listen to you. I was in my thoughts. I don't want to be rude, but what are you doing here? ", Ash asked her. Why did she come to him at this moment?

"I was worried about you, So I came here to see your condition", Serena said hurriedly. Ash was surprised and happy at the same time. He was thinking that she was worried about him.

"She- She was really worried about me. It's just like a dream", Ash thought smiling brightly. But he didn't know his happiness will soon fade away.

"Ash are you ok?", She asked again. This time more worriedly.

"Yeah I am fine", Ash said being a little bit serious.

"No, you are not, it's about losing the league, right?", Serena asked. She truly loves so she easily recognized it.

Ash sighed as he said, "I am a little bit sad but as long as I have my Pokemon with me, I won't give up until they give up".

"That's the Ash I know. Never give up until it's over", Serena said as she showed her cute smile. This made Ash's spirit brighten. Only Serena's smile can regain Ash's spirit.

"Ok, let's stop talking about me and what was Calem talking to you before the Finals. You excused from us and went with Calem", Ash said. He was praying to Arceus that it doesn't what it is. And guess, what it is, Calem was asking her out.

"Oh, about that, Calem wants me to be his girlfriend, but there is this boy I like. I like Lime so much that I can't even think about him going away from me. I have been giving him clues ever since we met, but he is as dense as ever. Also, Kalos queen and champion dating would make us even more popular, so I was thinking about considering it, but I wanted to ask you first, what is your opinion?", Serena asked. Ash was feeling like a needle pierced his heart. Ash sighed. She is asking him to give her what she will do. So he doesn't want to interfere with her will. He clearly said.

"Serena, it is your decision, listen to your heart, you know that better than anyone of us, make the decision that makes you happy and which won't make you regret it", Ash said. Serena closed her eyes and started to think. Ash was if her answer met his expectation.

'I am sorry Ash but I have to do this for you. My luck is very bad, instead of saying no to that son of a bit*h, I have to say yes. I want to stay by your side and support you, but for that bastard, I am gonna hurt you more', Serena thought sadly, as a tear was about to fall from her eye but she did not let it fall. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Thanks, Ash. I have made my decision", Serena said as Ash hopefully thought what he is thinking. His fingers were crossed. A constant pray to Arceus can be seen in his head.

"So, what is it?", Ash asked a little bit excited. He just wanted to hear the answer.

"I am going to say yes to Calem.", Serena said. As soon as he heard it, he felt someone pierced a sword between his chest. His heart broke into million pieces. Ash can feel a few tears had already appeared in his eyes. But he doesn't let it fall.

He knew that the dense guy Serena referred to was him. It was because Ash only pretends to be dense. So that he can stay away from other girls except Serena. He wanted to ask her out but thought about waiting until both their performances and league are over but now she chose Calem, only because she would become more popular. He was feeling sadness and rage together at once.