Chapter- 7

No one's POV,

The morning has come and the sun
was rising. Soon, Ash started to wake up. Then he stood and came out of his house. He gazed towards the sun and took some fresh air. Then he brushed his teeth, bathed and changed into different clothes. Then he called his all Pokemons (plus legendaries) for training. They greeted him with their coo/roar.

"Good morning everyone. Let's start our morning training", said Ash and smiled. The Pokemon smiled and nodded then started their training.

3 hours later,

Ash has taken a break from his
training. He then see the time in his Mobidex which was 8:00 am. He said to his Pokemon to take a break for a few min while he will go and made food for himself and them. They smiled and agreed. Ash then went inside his house and then to the kitchen.

A few minutes later,

Ash came with a plate and many bowls on them. He reached out of his house. He then asked Mewtwo to use psychic and distribute all the plates. Everyone got their plates and started eating. Everyone was talking to each other, smiling. Ash smiled seeing the scene and then went into his house to eat his breakfast. He sat on the chair and started eating. He then started thinking about what Arceus said at the Hall of Origin.

"Go to the place where you have first realised your Aura power", Ash thought this line. He then got to where the place is. He finished his breakfast, washed his hands and came outside. He then went near all of his Pokemon.

"Hey guys!", shouted Ash, all of the Pokemon turned around. Then everyone came near Ash, "Guys we are going to the Kanto region", all of his Pokemon become surprised.

"But why are we going to Kanto? How much I know it is your home region?", asked Palkia.

"Have you heard the thing Arceus said before leaving", Ash said to them.

"Of course", everyone replied. Then they got in their head what Ash is been to.

"Good so let's head on!", Ash returned everyone except Mewtwo in the Mobidex while Pikachu sat on his shoulder.

"Mewtwo teleport to Rota kingdom", Ash said to Mewtwo. Mewtwo nodded, and the next moment, they vanished from Mt. Silver.

At tree of the beginning,

"We have arrived", Ash sai.
, "Mewtwo return, take rest", Mewtwo said thanks to Ash and then returned it to his Pokeball.

" Pikachu you are also excited to meet your friend", Ash said.

"Pika!", Pikachu said happily.

"I told you", Ash said. They soon entered the chamber. Ash suddenly sees a pair of gloves lying on some crystals. He quickly goes back into a trance remembering the day when he wore those gloves and remembers how Sir Aaron sacrificed himself for world peace.

After a few minutes, Mew entered
the room. It was happy to see Ash and Pikachu. It goes to Ash and Pikachu and tries to play with them. Ash and Pikachu notice Mew and also played with it, "So Mew you remembered me", says Ash.

They all were playing peacefully. Ash let his Pokemon (except legendaries) Play with Mew. After a few moments, Ash heard some footsteps coming towards them. Ash quickly goes into a Battle stance. He soon turned around and was shocked to see who was there. He completely froze.

Ash slowly comes back to his
consciousness. He was still shocked. He began to speak, "N-No W-way Y-You A-Are..." He paused for a short while and continued.