Chapter-16

Ash, having already slain Giovanni, swung his leg over his bike. With a roar of the engine and a gust of air striking the ground, Imperial X burst from the place, rocketing through the sky at breathtaking speed. The scenery blurred past in a dizzying rush until Ash reached the spot from where his journey of killing Giovanni had begun.

He landed gracefully, the bike's tires skidding slightly before coming to a halt. Dismounting, he fixed his intense gaze on Red and Leaf, who stood a few paces away. Their faces were masks of confusion, unable to comprehend the events that had unfolded.

Maria stepped forward, her voice clear and unwavering as she spoke the words that would change everything: "Ash is your own child." Red and Leaf's eyes widened in shock, the revelation striking them like a bolt of lightning. But the shock soon melted into smiles, and tears of joy began to stream down their faces.

Ash, though he tried to hold back, let his own tears flow freely. With a sudden burst of emotion, he sprinted towards them, embracing them tightly. In that moment, all the battles, all the struggles seemed to fade away, leaving only the pure, unfiltered joy of a family reunited.

Outside the headquarters,

The scene at the entry gate of Team Rocket Headquarters is both awe-inspiring and tense. All the Legendary Pokémon, from the majestic Arceus to the enigmatic Mewtwo, stand in a formidable line, their imposing presence radiating an aura of power and mystique. Their eyes, filled with ancient wisdom and raw strength, are fixed on the massive iron gate.

Standing among these legends are Blue, Mr. Goodshow, and Lance. Despite their usual bravado, the three seem dwarfed by the legendaries' sheer might, their usual confidence tempered by the unprecedented alliance they find themselves part of. However, they remain resolute, knowing Arceus has communicated to the Legendary Pokémon that they are allies of Ash and pose no threat. This divine endorsement is the only thing preventing the legends from reacting to their presence.

Blue, Mr. Goodshow, and Lance feel a mix of fear and respect, standing beside these mythical creatures. Their nerves are taut, but their loyalty to Ash and the mission at hand keeps them steady. As they fix their gazes on the entry door, anticipation hangs thick in the air.

Suddenly, the door creaks open, and Ash, Maria, Red, and Leaf emerge. The sight of these familiar faces transforms the atmosphere instantly. The fear and tension that gripped Ash's friends dissolve, replaced by overwhelming happiness. Years of separation melt away in an instant, as unspoken words and emotions flow between them.

An invisible energy seems to connect them, a palpable testament to their enduring friendship. This bond, forged through countless trials and adventures, now shines brightly amidst the dark setting of the headquarters. The scene is a powerful juxtaposition of legendary might and human connection, illustrating the profound links of friendship that even the passage of time cannot sever.

Ash and his family stood breathless, their eyes wide with a mix of awe and determination, as they faced Blue, Mr. Goodshow, and Lance. Words failed them, yet their hearts beat rapidly, yearning to express the gravity of their mission. Sensing the moment's intensity, Ash signaled to his Pokémon, gesturing for them to step aside and give the family a moment of privacy.

To the side, Red, Leaf, and Maria stood rejuvenated, their energies fully restored thanks to the infusion of Ash's Aura. Their expressions mirrored gratitude and newfound strength, a testament to Ash's unwavering resolve.

While his family engaged in an earnest conversation with Blue, Mr. Goodshow, and Lance, Ash turned his attention to the Legendary Pokémon gathered nearby. With a steely resolve in his eyes, he conveyed his urgent plea: the need to dismantle Team Rocket's base once and for all. The Legendary Pokémon listened intently, understanding the dire stakes at hand.