Chapter- 14

No one POV,

The next day has came as Ash had already reached the point where they need to reach. Blue has also came to the place along with Mr. Goodshow, and Lance. Blue introduced Ash to them and they were very happy to see Ash after 12 years. Ash also was very happy to see them again. Now that as per their plan, Blue said few words when suddenly Ash spoke.

"Wait Blue, I don't need your help", Ash said smiling.

"But Ash, if you need any help at that time then what we will do", Blue asked worriedly. Ash looked down and then smiled again.

"Sorry Blue but I don't need any of your help, because I alone is enough", Ash assured them. Blue was still not satisfied.

"Ok Ash, as your wish", Lance said. He know that Ash doesn't need any help, he alone can defeat him.

"Thanks Lance", Ash said, "Now listen to me everyone, I will take you to a place, which will be the head quarter of Team rocket. You will hide there in a nearby place and I will get inside the Buildings. While my Pokemons will cause destruction and the guards will be dealing with them, I will focus on finding my parents. And Blue, from here, your job starts, if in one hour I do not get out of the building, you have to bring a defense force in order to deal with Team Rocket", Ash explained.

"As your wish Ash", Blue said. Ash then stood from his place as everyone did the same. All of them kept their hands over each other's hands as a team.

"WE WILL SUCCEED", They said altogether. Then Ash asked them to touch his shoulder while put his hand upwards. A blue light appeared in his hand which engulfed everyone in a few seconds. Suddenly, they vanished from the space.

Next scene, Ash and his team has reached the headquarters, while they appeared just behind a Bush. Rest other's were not shocked to see the powers of Ash as they know about who Ash is.

"Look, we have reached the destined place. As per our plan, you all will stay here until I come while I will go inside", Ash said them as they gave a thumbs up.

Ash stood from his place and then started walking towards the main gate. The guards standing there looked at him and pointed the gun tip at him.

"Hey boy, who are you?",Guard 1 asked. Ash stayed silent while both guards looked at each other then him again.

"I asked, who are you?, Guard 1 repeated again. Same as earlier, Ash stayed silent and kept walking towards them. Now both the guards were angry as they thought, Ash was ignoring them. It hurt their self respect.

In the moment of time, Ash brought out his Mobidex and pointed the camera part towards them. They were confused about what Ash is trying to do. Then Ash just clicked one button on the screen. A blue beam emerged which hit the ground.
All the legendaries appeared on the place where the beam hit.

(The beam acted as the white beam which a Pokeball releases when a Pokemon is released)

The Guards were shocked and surprised as hell. They never saw such a sight before. All the legendaries at the same place along with Arceus herself.

Within the Bush, there's Blue, Lance and Mr. Goodshow, who were equally shocked as the Gurads. Blue atleast knew that Ash was an Aura God but he also didn't knew Ash has legendaries in his possession.

While the guards regained their senses. They understood they were in danger so they pointed the gun at Ash as asked him again to stop but our legend just smiled under his cloak (Yes Ash came in front the Guards, while wearing his cloak).

Seeing Ash not stopping in his track, both fired bullets at Ash and the legendaries. Ash smiled again and put up his hand towards the Bullet.

The bullet, not stopped but froze at its place. It was not moving a single bit also. The guards were trembling with fear witnessing the power of Ash. Ash was just smiling while enjoying their faces. Then Ash turned to look at the legendaries as he smiled brightly.