Chapter- 4

No one's POV,

Ash and Pikachu just returned from the Kalos region and are on their way to Pallet Town, Ash's home town in the Kanto region to see Ash's mom after a year of travelling and training.

"Look Pikachu, Pallet Town hasn't changed much since we left", Ash said inhaling the fresh air of Pallet Town.

"Pika pi Pikachu!", Pikachu said. With that, Pikachu took off running towards Ash's house.

"Come on Pikachu I'll race to
home", Ash said will pick up
speed.

"Pika!", said the yellow mouse also starting to sprint.

After 10 minutes Ash and Pikachu
finally reached their home panting hard.

"Hey, no fair, you get a head
start and now you're using a quick
attack. Well, never mind let's
go in I'm sure mom made a lot of
food for us maybe even a ketchup
sandwich", Ash said. The word Ketchup was enough for Pikachu to start running at full speed to the house wanting his favourite food.

"What am I ever gonna do with you Pikachu?" he asked himself while going inside the house. But as they were standing in front of their house gate, they could hear the angerful shouts of people from inside the house. This made Ash confused. To clear the confusion, Ash knocked on the door.

From inside, a tall 23 years man came out from the house, "Hey Brock how-", he was about to say something until Brock hold his collar and dragged him inside the house. Ash was trying to get a release from him but was not able to. Brock then threw him inside on the floor while releasing his grip.

He stood and made his collar ok.
He didn't know why he did that but let it aside. Then he looked around at all his friends and rivals along with the Kalos and Alola gang. He was shocked to see all his friends in the same place. But they're this a thing. Some people were in the east and some people were in the west.

(Traitors were in the west. They were: Misty, Brock, Delia, May, Drew, Kenny, Barry, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Calem, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, whole Alola Gang. Ash's real friends were in the East. They were: Gary, Max, Dawn, Paul, Tobias, Clemont, Bonnie, Sawyer, Alain, Aria)

But something was different, everyone was having anger plastered on their faces. He didn't know why? So he started the conversation.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?", I questioned them.

"Ash Ketchum, what do you think you are!", Misty yelled straight on his face.

"W-what happened, Misty?", Ash asked her with a little confusion.

"Ash, we want you to give up on becoming a Pokemon Master. You will never achieve it", Brock said hatefully making Ash shocked. Brock, who took his as his brother saying to give up on his dream.

"It's true, he has gone through 6 leagues but never won one!", May shouted.

"You are right May, he can't achieve his dream. He should leave it and become a coordinator like me or a researcher like Gary", Drew said. Gary looked at Drew with disgust.

"Ash it will be better to leave your dream", Kenny said, "Dee-Dee come with us, why are giving side to that loser. He even put all of our dreams on hold", Kenny looked at Dawn lustfully. Dawn was fuming with anger. She didn't know Kenny could be like this.

"Never! Never in a Million times. Ash is a lot better than you Bastard!", Dawn shouted.

"Ash you have even put our lives in danger so better give up", Iris said making Ash's true friends angry.

"Ash, your battle had become bitter, if you leave your dream then it will be sweet in taste", Cilan said which was just understood by Iris. None of them understood what he told.