Chapter- 10

No one's POV,

Pikachu then climbed up on Ash's shoulder and took his place. Ash then started to focus on his Aura. He was covered in a blue light. Suddenly he vanished from the heart chamber of the Tree.

At Rota Palace,

(The new Palace is more beautiful than this one)

As Ash gets teleported near the palace he sees the palace guards as he thought how he would go in. He goes towards them. He stood near a guard and asked.

"Ah, hello", Ash said. One guard looked at him and said 'yes'.

"Can I go into the castle and have a talk with Queen Ilene", Ash said.

"Why?", The guard asked.

"Sorry, I can't say it to you", Ash said. The guard said the other guard to look over the gate. Then the guard said Ash to come with him. Then they started to walk towards the castle.

After reaching the interior, the guard said another guard to call Queen Ilene. Just in a few minutes, the guard returned with Queen Ilene.

"Queen, the boy about whom I was talking is him", the guard said while gesturing to Ash. Queen Ilene weirdly looked at Ash. She ignored the feeling and said to the guards to leave the place. The guards left, leaving Ash and Queen Ilene and Jester alone. Ash then bowed to Queen Ilene to show respect.

"No need to bow my friend", Queen Ilene said as Ash nodded.

"So what is the reason for you to come here", Queen asked.

"Queen Ilene, do this Palace have any kind of festival or event today?", Ash asked.

"Yes, actually today is the day when a special Aura weapon would revive. I am trying to find the person but not able to. But what do you have with that", Queen said.

"The person about whom you are talking about is me", Ash said. Queen Ilene's eyes widened from shock.

"What! You have the Aura weapon", Queen asked shocked. She is not believing this.

"It is true. I think you will not until I show it to you", Ash said. He then concentrated on his Aura as the Spear appeared in his hands. Now Queen Ilene was not able to move. She is too shocked to see this. Ash then shook Queen Ilene a few times to bring out the shock. Queen Ilene came out of shock and asked Ash.

"H-H-How!!!", Queen Ilene said.

"I also don't know, Queen Ilene", Ash said.

"That means you are an A-Aura G-G-God", Queen Ilene said in a stuttering voice.

"Yes, Queen Ilene. I am an Aura God", Ash said. Queen Ilene now smiled and asked Jester (Yes Jester is with her. Jester was also shocked) to announce this good news in the kingdom. Jester went as Queen turned to Ash and said.