Chapter- 12

No one's POV,

Our hero, Ash, could be seen training in the huge private field of Rota. He asked the officials that when he will train then no one should be there with him. Everyone agreed without any further questions as he is the  prince so his decision is final. With Ash, he had already trained for four hours from 6 AM to 10 AM. He could now easily wake up since he is been waking up for 2 years now. This is the reason for Pikachu being sometimes a little angry with Ash as he wanted to shock Ash and wake him up but he has the Aura spear under his control which can easily absorb any attack done on him.

He has now taken a break and had given his Pokemons too. He was resting under a huge tree along with Arceus beside him, resting as well.

Ash and Arceus were staring at Ash's Pokemons in silence when suddenly Arceus spoke

(Ash asked the officials that no one should be there when he trains and that he doesn't want to show anyone his legendaries. Only Queen Ilene had seen his legendaries as well as Arceus. Well, she was too shocked to know how someone can catch God herself. But Arceus said it was she who allowed Ash to catch herself. And Arceus also gave her blessings to Queen Ilene and the kingdom because the kingdom had always served for goodness)

"Ash," Arceus said.

"Yes Arceus" Ash replied.

"There is one more thing that I need to give you," Arceus said, not making any eye contact. Ash raised his eyebrow and looked at Arceus.

"What do you mean Arceus?" Ash asked.

"I mean Ash, a last thing that will make you a powerful being," Arceus said, now looking at Ash.

"But I don't need anything, you have given and blessed me with so much that I can't thank you. It's more than enough of what you think" Ash said.

"I know Ash, but it is not that if I want I shall not give you. It is written in the Aura book already" Arceus said.

"What!" Ash said, surprised.

"Yes Ash" Arceus said. Ash then kept his hands in front, flat. He then closed his eyes to bring the book. In a flash of seconds, the book appeared in his hands. He then opened the book to see the history. It is written: "It will be the first time when any Aura God will receive the Bike. The ultimate device of positivity and negativity- Imperial X". Ash, confused, looked at Arceus for answers. Arceus understood his confusion and decided to Answer his question.

"Well I know you have this question in your head 'What is Imperial X', Am I right?" Arceus said.

"Yeah," Ash said.

"Well, Imperial X is an MTB," Arceus said. Ash widened his eyes in shock.

"I thought it will be something powerful, like any weapon but a MTB" Ash said, now not interested.