Chapter- 9

No one's POV, At Rota kingdom,

Rota kingdom has changed from what it was a few years ago. It has now more technology with more security. Its design had also changed. It now looks like a beautiful palace. The whole kingdom is covered with a 10m broad wall. All tour sides consisted of houses, orchards, plantations etc things. It also contained a huge number of Pokemons, playing, and working with each other. At the centre of the area, there is constructed a huge castle. Its edge areas are covered with flowers, and fences, making it more beautiful. The castle is so huge that, from its top, everything can be seen clearly.

(Think Disney's castle, just a bigger and more beautiful version)

But today is a special day. Today is the day when the ultimate Godly weapon will choose its master. That is a very powerful weapon which can destroy everything that comes its way. And to show respect to the weapon and its master, all the people are getting ready to see it. Same with the people who are inside the castle.

(Actually, they had a special book which is the sacred book of the people of Rota. It contains the whole history of Aura as well as the tips and tricks of Aura. It was the same book which Sir Aaron was talking about)

With Queen Ilene,

Queen Ilene is standing along with a few other people and ten to twenty guards. Of those few people, six people were holding six portraits. Queen Ilene was looking at a rectangular box-like thing, which was in front of her. The box thing was made up of total ice, but it was translucent. There between the ice is the ultimate weapon. The weapon of the ultimate saviour. The weapon of the Aura God...The Aura Spear.

"Jester, the Aura Spear is going to revive no", Queen Ilene said.

"Yes Queen Ilene", Jester said. Then from behind a man came from behind, sat on one knee in front of Queen Ilene and bowed.

"My Queen, I want to say, that we should get ready, the Spear will revive in a few minutes", The man said.

"Ok, Sherlock. Go and inform all the Kingdom to get ready", Queen said as Sherlock bowed and went away.

After a few minutes,

The Spear started to glow brightly. Queen understood it is reviving. All the people who were there sat down on one knee even Queen Ilene. Everyone's head was looking down except Queen Ilene who was looking at the Spear. It then glowed bright golden. The whole room was covered in Golden light. Just after that, a breaking sound came. In a second or few, the light was gone as everyone looked at the place. The ice box was broken into millions of pieces and the Spear in standing on the pedestal on which the ice box was kept. There was a crystal in the Aura Spear which was glowing brightly. Suddenly, the crystal glowed more brightly and fired a beam of blue colour.

Everything that come on top of it, got destroyed. There was a big crater-like thing, through which the Aura Spear fly out of the Castle. As it reached a height, it again glowed very brightly. All the people of the Kingdom, to show their respect to the Aura Spear, bowed on one knee. Aura Spear started to radiate a blue kind of energy, more looking like a blessing that the Spear is giving to the World.
Again, the Spear glowed and flew towards a certain direction with a speed of a rocket. All the scanners of Rota kingdom detected that the Spear was moving towards the Tree of Beginning. Soon after that, a worker came and informed about the Spear to Sherlock.

He then rushed towards Queen Ilene to Give her the news. He reached her and bowed.

"My Queen, I have got news for you", Sherlock said in his respectful tone.

"What is it, Sherlock", Queen Ilene asked.

"We have scanned the Spear and we have found out that the Spear was moving towards the Tree of Beginning", Sherlock said, "So Queen, should we send our forces to the Tree".