7:She was in his arms

Yn : what are you doing taehyung , you idiot ?
Tae : what did you call me darling??
Yn : I.... I.. I m sorry ( realizing that I called him idiot but he deserves it )

"With your behavior what should I call you ?" ,I murmured to myself.

Tae : I heard that ( cold tone )
I didn't reply
Tae : you can go when Aria goes from here till the time she is here just do what I say .
Yn : Aria ...?..

I questioned as I didn't understand what he meant.

Tae : I saw Aria coming towards me . I wanted to avoid her that's why I dragged for dance or else I had no mood to dance with you.
Yn : how mean .. ( low voice)
but then I realized that Aria is watching me with him
Yn : what if she misunderstands us ????
Tae : I don't care
Yn : but she will bully me (I sighed)
He didn't say anything but was just looking at me .

It's all because Aria was here , that's why he dragged me for dance . He just used me to get rid of her . I mentally slapped myself for blushing earlier.

I was thinking all these and was worried for myself as I knew Aria will definitely bully me after this . I was sad at the same time as I was just used . I have even hurt Ryan even though it was not my fault, I must apologize him .

I never want to talk to this monster again . Why did I even listen to him.( I was cursing him mentally)

Tae : what are you thinking ?
Yn : none of your business
Tae : go now , Aria is not here .
(While he was looking here and there to confirm that she has left ) .

A few inches later.......
I was searching for Ryan as I wanted to apologize.

Yn : hey Ryan !!
Ryan : yn , hi
Yn : actually I want to apologize to you for what happened .
Ryan : aree e e .. it's fine yn , I understand that taehyung forced you .
Yn : I just couldn't say no to him . I was really stupid.
Ryan : it's really fine , anyway we can't fight with our seniors if we want a smooth college life.
Yn : I think I should go to my hostel now .
Ryan : ok let me drop you .
Yn : no no it's ok
Ryan: a beautiful girl like you should go alone at this time now . It's not safe .
Yn : but it's just a walking distance... barely of 7 to 10 minutes .
Ryan : ohk then let me walk you there .

On our way ...........
Ryan : why do you live in hostel? Where is your family ?
Yn : Actually when I was in my 12th grade (a year ago) my parents got divorce. My dad has to travel to different places coz of his job so I can't live with him . Although he calls me and comes to meet me whenever he has time at my grandparent's house . But this month I got shifted here in the hostel because the college was near .
Ryan : and what about your mom ?

Yn : I m not in contact with her . Dad says that there was a financial problem and thats why she left us .
Ryan : do you miss her ?
Yn : hmm
Ryan : Don't worry yn . Your hostel is here .
Yn : bye
Ryan: bye 👋.

After I bid bye to Ryan , I straight a way went to sleep but I couldn't sleep . I kept thinking about what happened today .

Firstly he acted so nicely but then turns out that it was just for Aria . Just to ignore her he dance with . I had no mood to dance with you (imitating him) as if I was dying to dance with him . MONSTER! . Anyway yn just focus ok your studies and ignore those two jerks .

(A/N : two jerks are Aria and her monster)

..........The next morning...........
Basic routine.

In the classroom.....
Student: I heard that today ms Anne is absent so we have free lectures.
Other stud : hoe about we go to grass ground and play .
Ryan : how about football ⚽️

Everyone agreed except for 3 student including me as we were too good at football 😅 . We all headed to our grass ground . Teams were divided . It was boys versus girls .
Miley : hey Ryan you all play better than us so we need some boys in our team .
Ryan: ok you can take whoever you want.
Miley : ok ,, so you come and Jay .
Ryan : fine 🙂
Sara : but where's the ball.
(We all were so happy that we forgot to bring ball)
Ryan : Wait I'll get it
YN : you wait here I will bring as I m not playing.
Ryan: ok

I went to PE room to get a football ⚽️ but the moment I opened the door my jwas dropped and my eye balls bulged out .
I saw Aria in taehyung's arms , they were the only one in that room .

YN : sorry sorry sorry I didn't see anything!!
While saying that I closed my eyes .
Aria: what are you doing here ?
YN : I m just here to get a football
Aria : so.take and go (rude)

I took the ball and came out of the room .
Oh God my holy eyes. What if they were kissing ? . They were almost hugging each other . ( I was thinking all these)

Tae : YN

I saw taehyung and panicked as I thought he will now screw me for catching them like that .

YN : sorry .. I will go now
Tae : but listen to me , what you saw
But before he could say
YN : I didn't see anything, I m in hurry. So I will go now.

I ran from there to grass ground . I gave the ball to them .
Miley : you took a lot of time yn
YN : ah ... now just start the match .

The match started . But I was busy in my thoughts.
What a strange guy he is , yesterday he didn't even read her letter and tore it and today they were in each other's arm , woow so nice 👏 . Maybe he is like a playboy or it's his trick to make girls fall for him otherwise why would all the girls be crazy for him . These girls are just stupid but atleast I have some brain 🧠 that's why I won't fall in his trap. Idiot monster . But why m I even thinking about him ? Leave it YN just enjoy the match for now .

After few min the match was at intense position , it was 2 on 2 for both the teams ,,looks like they are giving each other tough competition .

Tae : yn I need to talk to you ( his voice came from behind)
I looked back but ignored him and focused on match .

Tae : yn I know you heard me , now come out . (Cold )
But I didn't look at him .
But He walked up on the ground , he managed to get the ball with his skills from the player .
Ryan : taehyung we are playing and you are interfering please give the ball back .
Everybody supported Ryan.
Sara : please give the ball .

Tae : keep your mouth shut everyone (cold)
I will give you but yn needs to come out right now . I need to talk .

Everyone shifted their attention towards me .
Miley : hey yn just do what he says .
Yn : o..ok . ( I walked up to tae and he gave the ball back )
Tae : You don't listen right

(he whispered and with that he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the court )

(A/N : if there's any mistake please avoid as I have not proof read it )