24 : Feeling to express

Taehyung: I'm waiting outside your hostel, be quick . Come within a min ! ( He ordered)

YN'S heartbeat accelerated and she hung up the call.

<[Flash back ]>
(to the night Taehyung had a party at his house and now YN was on her way back to home )

She saw her father standing outside her hostel gate . She ran to her father and hugged him tightly. The package fell on the ground from her father's hand as he hugged his daughter back . It was after months that they saw each other. Tears were rolling down from both of their eyes 👀.

YN : *sobs* why do you leave me and go like this always . *cries hard *

YN / F : I know dear ... you don't like it this way . But your father is helpless my child . I need to earn money to provide you education and your grandmother is also important dear . *cries too *

YN : *cries as she know nothing can be done *
YN / F : (patting her head and wiping her tears , he tried to calm her down) look all these I bought for you .

While handing her goods he notice her attire .

YN / F : why are you dressed like this at this time ? . Shouldn't you be studying at room at this hour ? Where were you dear ? (He questioned)

YN : papa .. I was... I had gone to a friend's house for a party . (A low voice came )
YN / F : party ? What kind of party ? Who's the friend.
YN : that's was just .., a college friends pa-
YN / F : they all be rich and spoiled people YN . They don't care about us . Why do you get involved with those kids ? (Anger but concerned)
YN : papa .. no they aren't..(Trying to speak)
YN / F : I had told you YN , you only here to study and not for all these kinds of things. You know I have to work hard to fulfill our basic needs . This world is a hell for a middle class family .
YN : *sobs*
YN / F : (looking her tears he hugged her ) my child don't cry ... you are my pride dear , my everything. Me and your grandmother has high hopes from you.. promise me you'll never let us down . *cries too *
YN : Don't leave me papa . I don't want to live alone .*sobs*
YN / F : I can't do anything dear (cries) I have to go YNaa . Don't trust anyone child , there's a big class difference between you and your friends and there's no abridge for you to clear it . Rich people just use us like tissue. When they are done, they throw us .

YN : I understand you papa .. (tears rolling)

All this while YN hugged her father tightly , coz she don't want him to leave. But finally her father broke the hug .
YN : no .. no.. don't go ! (Resisting him )
YN / F : you go inside your room now . It's late (trying to break hug ) . Make sure you don't sleep with empty stomach.
YN : papa (sobs )
YN / F : I can't see my daughter crying.... just go now it's getting cold . (Pushing her indicating to go )
YN : papa *sobs* I miss you 😔 😢 (She ran inside her hostel)

YN'S father left from there after YN waved bye to him from her window 🪟.

<[Flash back ends ]>

[Present time ]
She hung taehyung's call .
A tear rolled down her eyes.

<Her phone rang >
Monster flashed on the screen.

<missed call >
It was the fourth time now that he was calling . She finally decides to answer the phone.

On the call .........
YN : hel-
Taehyung: Soooo you finally answered! (Cold toned voice came)
YN : listen taehy-
Taehyung: cut the crap ! I'm waiting outside.
How long will you take to come now ?
YN : I can't .... I can't come .
Taehyung: I'm sure you don't want me to climb up to your room ! Sooo now tell me . How long should I give you ?
YN : why don't yo-
Taehyung: one minute ? How about it ?

YN : taehyung just try to - ( trying to speak)

Taehyung: yes.. yes... try to walk fast coz you only have 3 0 seconds . If you're late then I'll have no other option then climbing up to your room . So my YN now RUN !

He hung up the call with the word Run .
"Kim taehyung, you ate really a monster ! " , she rushed downstairs , her legs moved as fast as they can .

He was standing there waiting for her , laying his back on the window of backseat just like he was standing in her dreams .

"I'm here ", she came and stood infront of him, bending her head. Her hands were on her knees .

"Ah .. you are seven seconds late !", he sighed while she was trying to catch her .
Taehyung: how are you going to compensate for those extra seven seconds ? (Raised eyebrows)
YN : you are really a monster you know that ? (She shouted while trying to hit him with her hands )

He held her hands and draws her nearer.
He kept staring at her , without blinking. She shifted her gaze as she couldn't no longer hold an eye contact but his gaze kept getting deeper and deeper.

Taehyung: why weren't you picking my phone calls ? What kept you so busy that you didn't even glanced at me since so many days ? Huh ?
YN : Taehyung listen ..
Taehyung: Yes I'm listening, now speak (he shouted Interrupting her )
YN : (silent) .......

Her silence was hitting him like a sword . He tightened his grip.

YN : taehyung leave me (She groaned in pain)
Taehyung: and what if I don't ? (He leaned and whispered)

YN : just let me go ! (She pushed him and took few steps back )
Taehyung : just stay here YN (he followed her steps and stood in her way)
YN : I don't want to stay here . And yes you can't threaten me like this ! ( She again pushed him aside )
Taehyung : will you stop or not ?
YN : NO (She kept walking)
Taehyung : I just want to talk YN ! (approaching)
YN : but I don't---
Taehyung: ok fine

before she could complete her sentence he lifted her on shoulder . Putting her down near his car , he left his waist . YN kept struggling to get out of his grip , pushing him multiple times  "let me go , I don't want to talk to you ", she said .

"You can't go now because I have a fucking feeling to express !"

(Banged his both arms on the car window , trapping her in between them , he said in frustration)

"So just wait for a while now ", resting his head on her shoulders he whispered .