27 : Shifting to his house

News >
Due to short-circuit , few rooms of girls' hostels caught fire . Reportedly , this belonged to a Kim group of company , and the girls are students of a college of same group . Thankfully, none of them were injured.

[Meeting room ]

Mr Kim : Don't worry , we'll soon start renovation of the rooms .
Warden: Thank you, sir . And .about the girls wh... -
Mr Kim : Yes, yes , call them .

[The girls were called, including YN , as she was also among them whose rooms needed renovation. ]

Mr Kim : Kids , you all need not worry. Your rooms will be fixed in a few days . Till then you'll all need to live with your family or friends' house . Don't risk yourself and go to hotels or people you don't trust .

The students nodded and started leaving one by one . YN went to the Warden to talk about her situation.

YN : Excuse me,please . Unfortunately, I have no one in this city . My only relative is my grandmother, who lives far from this place, and my dad is usually out of town . So I can't live with them . I don't have any friends -

Mr Kim spoke, interrupting her

Mr Kim : What's your name, child?
YN : YN
Mr Kim : I guess you're the scholarship student, right ?
YN : Yes, sir . I'm in my sophomore year.
Mr Kim : Since you're a student of my college and that also good one ,so you're our responsibility. We can't let you stay anywhere. It's not safe . Do one thing , stay in my house, till your room gets done .
YN : Are you really going to do this ?
Mr Kim : Always remember my words . As long as you can help others ,God will help you .

<The same evening > <taehyung house>

Mrs Kim : Dear YN , make yourself comfortable here . Looking at you, I can say your mother must be really beautiful .
( she said while taking YN to a room on the ground floor next to the kitchen. )

YN : I haven't seen my mother (low , sad voice )
Mrs Kim : Don't worry, dear . If you need anything, remember I'm there .
YN : Thank you (smiles)
Mrs Kim : How do you like your room ?
YN : It's really nice .
Mrs Kim : I'm going now . Take rest .

YN escorts her till her room door
[Shuts the door ]

Taehyung came home from somewhere .
He goes to the kitchen to get something , and he notices that the light in which YN was there .
Taehyung POV : Did someone forget to put off the lights ?
He slowly stepped towards the door to turn off the light but halts on :
Mr Kim: Ah , Taehyunga!
Taehyung : Dad , is there someone? The lights are (questioning while looking at the door)
Mr Kim : Yes , dear, she is a student of our college . What was her name (trying to recall )? Yeah, YN . She will stay with us for a few days .
Taehyung: [ his eyes widen, as he was surprised]
Mr Kim : Remember to greet her .
Taehyung: OK, dad, I'll greet her now . (Excited)
Mr Kim : Let her rest now . And yes, be nice to her . Don't do stupid things . Treat her nicely .
Taehyung : Yes , dad , don't worry. I will treat her very nicely . ( narrow eyes, one-sided smile )

<Later That night ><outside YN'S room >
Taehyung wanted to see YN since he heard that she's here . He was even waiting for her to come for dinner but she ate early. He was about to go towards the YN room to meet her but halts when suddenly YN opened her door . She was wearing a frock (night dress) .
Taehyung: I thought you had already slept ?
YN :....... Silence...... (she was coming towards him slowly)
Taehyung: Are you sleep walking?

She was close now .
Taehyung: Why are you wearing just a frock ? Are you planning to -

Before he could say , she hugged him .
Taehyung's eyes widened, and he was shocked . This was the first time he felt nervous.
Taehyung hesitates to hug back and retraces his path . YN tightened her hug , and Taehyung gulped his saliva .

Taehyung : How long are you planning to hug me ?
YN : What ? (Releases )
Taehyung: What do you mean by this ? Can you explain yourself?
YN : [turns ] [goes to her room ]
Taehyung : YN ? [ he was left dumbfounded]

<The Next Morning >
YN : It's been a while since I've had a good sleep (while stretching her arms out )

[On the other side ]

Taehyung , with severe lack of sleep , staring intently at her room door

Taehyung : Look at the time now . She should be up , right ? ( with a cup of coffee on the table )

[ YN'S door opened]
She stepped out before she could make her way to the kitchen

Taehyung : ahem !

She turns

Taehyung: What's up with you ?
YN : What ?
Taehyung: Are you trying to act like nothing happened ? 😏
YN : [ trying hard to recall ]

Taehyung walks up to her and leans down to her level . She leans back in order to have some space between them .

Taehyung : I hope when you do something like that again , you'll give me a proper explanation.

Taehyung left from there ,leaving her startled.

YN : But what did I do? Was it that big issue 🤔? But again, what did I do? ( Dumbfounded)