21 : Third wheel

Mrs Kim : May I have your attention all my friends [ smiles ] my darling friend  is finally back from Australia with her lovely daughter Shirley . come Sherley [ forwarding her hands towards Sherley , indicating her to join Mrs Kim ]
Shirley came to her and sat on table next to a piano. 

Mrs Kim : now she will play for us .

Shirley starts her job .

Gossips : she is extremely talented
                : look how beautiful she is
                 : so graceful and innocent face
YN : She can even play a piano ... wooow . (Amazed )

(A/N : Shirley is the same girl who came out of taehyung's room. )

Meanwhile taehyung finally found YN and came  and stood next to  her  . He fake coughs to grab her attention but yn was busy admiring Shirley. 
"She really didn't notice me ", Taehyung mumbled  .
He threw his handkerchief on the floor and sneak peak at her to check if she noticed but YN was listening to her (Shirley) piano .

"I guess I dropped my handkerchief ,can someone help me  . Someone who is just next to me",(indirectly asking YN)
YN was unmoved. 

"She didn't even listen to me ! Is that piano melodious than my deep voice??" , Taehyung questions to himself  .
"M I really that unattractive????", Taehyung (Doubts  )
Is she thinking of someone ", (thought 🤔)

A servant picked up his handkerchief and gave forwarded his hands to give him back. 
Taehyung  : what do you want now?
Servant : I don't want anything, I was just giving you this ? (reasoning)
Taehyung : Keep it with you !!
Servant : but what will I do with this ?? (Low voice )
Taehyung  : go wipe toilet with it .
Servant : of your room ? (Scared if he'll shout )
Taehyung: YES (not loud but frustrated)
Servant : passed by there while mumbling  "why is he mad 😠 I was just giving ....

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Taehyung  : [realizing] suddenly why is everyone clapping .

Shirley: thank you everyone 🙂😊 . But I don't deserve ... (She said with a pause ) . All the praises and clapping belongs to my dear friend Taehyung . He taught me this. (She smiles at taehyung)

Taehyung smiled at her too .
YN : (to taehyung) really you taught her . You are so talented taehyung (she smiled 😃)
Taehyung: finally you got time 😑🙄
YN : what's that expression? (Dumb )
Taehyung: shut up !
YN : (to herself) how mean .. you're handsome so I'll forgive you this time .

Shirley came to there and taehyung turned his face towards her and they were talking to each other now .

YN was just looking at them .
YN POV : to me he gave that stupid look 😑 but with her .. with her he is smiling and laughing.  I'm jealous .. no I'm no I'm not jealous (cries internally but doesn't want to admit that she is jealous)  .
How handsome he is and she is also beautiful.  They look perfect together  , he looks so happy with her . Maybe they are close friends or maybe they are ... (takes a deep breath).
And what about me  ? I'm just a third wheel I guess .

Taehyung: (to Shirley) you know I still have the painting of mine  in my room that you painted .

She turns her face to other side as a tear rolled down her eyes  and she smiled with a heavy heart remembering that painting she saw in his room .

A few moments later......
Shirley : who was that girl with you ? (She questioned casually)
Taehyung: She's (turns to see YN) ....  where did she go now ? ( looking around )
We'll talk later (rushed to search her )