12:Good night ill mannered girl .

YN : Tae don't move forward.

I stopped when my back hit the wall . He placed his both hands on the wall encircling me .

Tae : where's that letter ?

YN : are you mad ? (He rolled his eyes) do you even have idea what you are doing.. you came at this hour in room for that letter ?

Tae : you have no idea what I can do sweetheart!

Tae : I won't repeat Dear YN . So just give me that letter ! (Serious tone )
This gave chills down my spine . His expressions sacred me to the death . I gathered all my courage .

YN : listen taehyung.. I think you should just go from here .

Tae : letter ✉️!

YN : you please just go from here (while pushing him away from me but he didn't move even an inch )

Tae : are you done ?

YN : huh what

Tae : showing your strength 💪 . Oh my gawd yn you are so powerful 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
(He mocked me )

Tae : well if you're done then give me the letter fast . I m not gonna spend the whole night here 😒 (cold )

(YN : oh God how fast he changes his expression..he is just unpredictable )

YN : so you better get lost now ( I pushed him really hard away from me .)

Tae : woah woah ... showing your power. Should I clap for you ? 🤣🤣🤣

Yn : just go to hell you idiot (i shouted )

Tae : I won't.. now what will you do . ( while sitting in my bed and relaxing)

Tae : I only give one min to give me that letter ✉️ YN : and I only give you 3 0 sec to get lost somewhere

YN : and I only give you 3 0 sec to get lost somewhere. And just get up from my bed 🛌.
Tae : time starts now (he ignored my words and started staring at his wrist watch ) .

YN : you are an idiot , psycho, stupid 🙄 , evil
(I just stood there cursing him ) .

He stood up and I thought he is finally going but instead he went to my study desk and started checking all the drawers.. He even threw some papers in th ground while searching .

YN : hey hey ... what are you doing ? Why are you creating a mess out of my things. Just stop it right now . (While trying to stop him )

Tae : you are already a mess and blaming me . Wow . Now just move aside .

YN : excuse me .. this my room and my stuff you can't check them like that .. you have no rights .

He ignored ...

Tae : If you want me to stop and go from here then you better give me that letter ✉️ (while searching)
But .. since you are not helping me finding it.. should I consider that you want me to stay here with you. (Smirks while looking at me )

YN : In your dreams you monster.

Tae : dreams do come true ( with that his eyes landed on my bag 🎒)

He took it and I rushed to get it from him but he pulled my bag upside down and all the things fell of it .

YN : ohhh my God .... what did you do .. now who will clean all this you idiot (annoyed)

He found that letter lying there .

Tae : oh there you are ( he was about to take but I was fast enough to get it first ) .

I stood up to ran on the other side of the bed but he caught be my waist .

Tae : yn just give it to me ..
YN : no .. it's none of your concerns.
Tae : if not mine then whose ? ( He said in frustration)
YN : huh what ? (I looked at him )
Tae : just give it now (furiously)
YN : you don't even read the letters you receive but you are so much concerned about others letter . Why don't go to your Aria (I said arrogantly)
Tae : shut up yn (he snatched it forcefully from my hand )
YN : taehyung...don't (I tried taking)
Tae : just stay there yn (indicating me to stop at my spot ) go and bring water for me now .

YN : there's a bottle next to you take it.

He took the bottle and sat on my bed again drinking peacefully.

Tae : so ... I won .. finally the letter is with me (he said while keeping it in his pocket )

YN : what will you do with that ? You monster

Tae : Oh sweetheart don't worry I ll take care of it . Ummm I m just gonna match everyone's handwriting with this letters and find out who wrote it .

YN : whaaat .... you can't do that taehyung (I said in frustration)

Tae : you can't do that taehyung (imitating) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nice joke yn 🤣🤣🤣

I looked away from him
YN : so now just get lost 😠 .
Tae : ufff ... yn ... but I don't feel like going now . (He wrapped his hands around my waist ) .

I jerked his hands off . But he held me again , tighter.

Tae : I see you have got guts huh ! ( he gritted his teeth)
Because of you idiot I had climb up here at this time . You silly (In anger)

I just stood quite as his eyes felt darker and furious 😠 😡.

YN : just go now .. if someone sees ...
But before I could say .

Tae : stop you blah blah now .... I m going .

With that he left me . He was going but then he turned back and Said..

Tae : atleast say good night to me after all I came with so much risk .
YN : coz you're an idiot (I murmured)

Tae : you ill mannered girl . Good night .

With that he 😉 winked at me and went .