26 : Coward

Taehyung : How will you wipe my tears when you aren't even here to see them .
(Smiles with tear . Husky voice was filled with pain )

YN POV : [thought]
I already heard what you wanted to speak. I already saw the pain in your eyes . I know what you feel because........... I.. feel .. the same . My tears are witness to my heart . But I can't choose you (over her father ) , though I badly want to. I can't, my monster, it's not easy . (Shattered)

( tears rolling down her cheek , pillow soaked in them . Lost in her thoughts, she slowly drifted into sleep )

Taehyung's POV :
[Weightlifting in his personal gym 🏋️‍♂️ ]

15 min later ....
[In shower ]
I don't know...... I really don't know. What M I feeling ? When you were going , all I wanted was to back hug you so tightly that even air couldn't find its way in between . But your tears made me weak . All I wanted was your warmth , but you supported the cold weather.
I don't know my feelings of frustration? Anger ? Depression? Pain ? Or love ? All I know is that you're the reason !
.
.
.

[next day ][Taehyung's home][living area ]

Door bell rings..........

A servant opens the door, revealing Sherley with her mother . The servant welcomed them and went to Taehyung's mother room to inform her about the guests' arrival .

....Chit chatting.....

Sherley/ M : Where's your son ? Nobody's home ?
Tae / M : his father's has a meeting with a client. And taehyungaa is in clg .
Sherley / M : Our kids have been busy with so many things that they we don't get time to spend with them .
Tae / M : Nowadays, he (Tae) doesn't even eat with me, and about having a talk , barley we speak . (A tear drop formed in her one eye )

We live under the same roof as strangers . (She said in a low voice )

Sherley / M : Don't be stupid. Maybe he's tensed or something is disturbing . Or maybe he's just busy .
Tae / M : But he's doesn't share his feelings, how will I understand him . He's very close to his father, but what about his mother . Being a mother is not easy .
Sherley/M :If he doesn't talk , then why don't you talk ? If he isn't willing to understand you , you share your feelings, and you understand him . (She held Tae s mothers hand , giving her sympathy)
. Sherley : Auntie , why don't we go to college to pick him up, and then we all will go to eat together. You'll be able to spend time with him . He won't even say no to us .

[College][basketball ground]
Taehyung was playing a match with other teammates.
"Pass it."
"Here"
"Go go , fast. "
They were playing harshly, was a tough game, and the score difference between them was one . Taehyung's team needed one more point for the tie-up.

Meanwhile, YN was walking past by there with a stack of books in her hand . So she couldn't see taehyung there .

The game was getting intense, and now taehyung had the ball in his hand , running with it .
A player of taehyung's team shouted, "Pass it to me, taehyung, we can do it .

<<The match would get tied if they scored one more , which was possible only if taehyung it to the player closest near the basket. The loser will have to go through punishment given by the winner team .>>

Taehyung threw the ball with high speed , everyone's eyes were on the ball , which straight a went and hit the book stack, which YN was holding . YN fell on the ground due to sudden action along with books .

"Ohh noo, what did you do this?? "team members cried .
Taehyung pushed the boy in front of him and walked forward, ignoring the teammates .

YN got up , dusted the dust out of her clothes, and now started assembling the books . A loud voice came, " Give the ball back."

She turned back and saw taehyung standing with the teammates behind him .
"Oh God, it's him" (she panicked)
"I've to be strong enough"(She thought)

Taehyung : You have ears ? Do they work ? (Sarcastically)
Everyone laughed 🤣😂🤣

YN : You have legs ? Do they work ? If yes, then come and take it by yourself. ( saying this, she continued her work )

Again, everyone laughed, but this time on taehyung 🤣😂🤣😂

Taehyung walked up to the ball, he bend down to pick the ball ,but then turned aside towards YN, and snatched the books from her hand .

YN : Give it back ? (Trying to reach his hand to get the book )
Taehyung: Your height is just like your brain , small and useless 🤣😂
YN : ...... (irritated, embarrassed)...
YN : You can't bully like this . (Pushed him , but he didn't move )
Taehyung: Oh really? (Raised eyebrows) I can't do anything, but you can hide your feelings, right ? (He whispered , she looked away)

Player of opposite team : Why are you wasting your time on her ? Are you sacred of punishment? (He mocked)

Taehyung shifted his gaze from YN to that player.

Taehyung: I'm not sacred, unlike some cowardly people. 
He again brought his attention to YN,  draws her near, and whispered in her ears .

Taehyung  :  Some cowardly, who are scared of their own feelings , don't have the courage to accept them, right ?

He then pushed YNs shoulder with his slightly and went , while YN was left behind with heavy heart .

A/N : I was trying to upload the pictures, but idk why they aren't saving here . Hope you all will enjoy this part 😊.