Back to school and interrogations

ABBY'S POV

I walked over to my family. "Where the hell have you been!?" Dad screamed. "I was kidnapped, by Voldemort but I'm fine thanks for asking." I said as I walked off. I stormed up to my room and slammed the door. I changed my clothes, since my clothes were a mess. I was now wearing a tie dye crop top that said 'GET LOST', white shorts, and white converses. I left my hair out, it's curliness was gone, so I just dragged a comb through it and left it like that. I put on some light lipstick, some turquoise eyeshadow. I added some eyeliner and mascara. I added some pink blush to my cheeks. I used some concealer to cover the scratches I had gotten. I went to the fireplace and floo'd myself to the Hogwarts express. I saw Draco and I avoided him. I saw Elliot and I walked towards him. "Hey beautiful." He said. I smiled and kissed him. I could feel someone's eyes on me. When we broke apart I turned around to see Draco glaring at us. I rolled my eyes. "You alright babe?" Elliot asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Wanna come sit with me?" He asked. I shook my head. "No it's good. I kinda just wanna sit on my own, think things through." I said. Elliot smiled. He gave me a kiss and walked off. I walked back into my own carriage. I laid down on the seat and fell asleep.

•KNOCK KNOCK• I sat up. "Hmm?" I asked groggily. I got up and opened the compartment door. I saw Harry and Co. "What?" I asked. I sat back down. "Who kidnapped you?" Harry asked. "Do I know? I was knocked out." I partly lied. "How did you get back?" Ron asked. "Someone brought me back." I replied. "Who was this someone?" Hermione asked. "Why all the questions Trio? Want to get all the gossip so you can turn this around and shine the light on yourself. Don't think so. Piss off." I said and kicked them out of the compartment. Bloody pigs.

There were 5 minutes until we were going to reach Hogwarts so I put on my robes, but I didn't wear the school uniform. I couldn't be bothered. I sat back down. The train halted. I got my bags and got off the train. I started walking towards the carriages until someone came behind me and spin me around. I looked around and saw Elliot. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey wonderful!" He smiled. I leaned in to kiss him. And we were interrupted. "AHEM." I looked around and saw Snape. "Professor." I said. "Why are you not wearing your uniform." He asked. "Just." I said. "You'd be better off in Slytherin, Abby." He said. "Thanks sir. Maybe when you take over as headmaster you can transfer me. My family doesn't like me anyway. What difference can it make?" I said, cheekily. Snape smirked. "Elliot escort Miss Weasley to the Great Hall." Snape ordered. Elliot saluted to Snape, put his arm around my waist and we walked off.

"Snape just offered you a place in Slytherin." Elliot exclaimed. I smirked. We got into the carriages. Just our luck. We were with the Ron and Hermione and Draco. "Where's Potter?" Elliot asked. "Ask HIM." Hermione pointed at Draco. "What did you do?" I asked. "Nothing... Just stood on his nose." Draco replied casually. Elliot and I laughed. Draco smiled at me. I smiled at him. Maybe I do miss him, and maybe I'm just with Elliot to... NO! I like Elliot. But I love Draco. "Abby! You're bad enough to be a Slytherin." Hermione said. I smirked at Elliot. "I'll take that as a compliment."

-OMG IM SOO SORRY!!! I know I haven't updated in forever and I kept on postponing it and I'm soooooo sorry. I'll try and update now. And honestly I couldn't be bothered and he whole story writing thing was just... Long. But now I'm writing this story as well as another story with Sadie2002 its called Mystery of the Two Twins. So go and check that out. And give her a follow.-

READ...

COMMENT...

VOTE...

-Neville Longbottom ✌🏻️