What just happened?

ABBY'S POV

As I wake up, I see so many people around me. Everything is really bright. "What happened?" I asked with my eyes closed. "You passed out." Someone said. "Well duh? Who said that?" I asked. "Ron." Ron replied. I sighed. "What happened to me?" I said opening my eyes. "You were stressed, annoyed, anxious and angry. I guess you just passed out." Ash said. "How can one person feel so many things at once." Ron said. I rolled my eyes. "Just because you have the emotional range of a tea spoon!" Hermione, Ash and I exclaimed. We all laughed. I saw Draco walk in. "Hey. Are you ok?" He asked me. I wanted to scream and shout and him him so hard... But I didn't. "Yeah. I'm fine Malfoy." I said. He looked hurt, I'd not called him Malfoy in a LONG time. Madame Pomfrey came running in. "Everyone out!" She screamed. "How are you doing dear?" She asked me kindly. "Good." I said. She released me and I went to my dormitory where I saw Ash and Hermione fighting. "GOD WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WAS MY FRIEND FIRST!" I heard Hermione scream. "WELL SHE CLEARLY LIKES ME BETTER!" I heard Ash scream. I walked in. They didn't seem to notice me. "GUYS!!!!!" I shouted.

They both looked at me. "What the hell is going on?" I asked them. "You were my friend first, NOT hers." Hermione said. "Hermione... I don't wanna create another fight. You're always spending time with Harry and Ron that I never get time to spend with you. So I just spend some time with Ash. Why's that such a big problem!?" I screamed at Hermione. "Because it seems like you like her more!" Hermione screamed. I stormed out. I slammed the door.

I ran outside and saw Seamus. "Hey Seamus." I said. "Hey. It's been a while since we talked eh?" He said. "Yeah. Honestly, you were just someone that I saw, and just wanted to get away from everyone." I said truthfully. "So I'm the one you come to." He says. I smile. "I know we never ended on a good note... I just want you to know that I'm always here for you... As a friend." Seamus said. "I know. I'll always be here for you. As a friend. Not looking for a boyfriend right now." I tell him. I can trust Seamus. I feel like I can tell him anything. "Hah. Any guy would be stupid enough NOT to throw them selves at you." He says truthfully. "Oh no they do. I just never accept them. I guess I've had enough trouble with enough boys." I laugh. He laughs along with me and we sit under the tree joking about.

-hope you guys liked this chapter. Go and read Sweet_N_Simple story it's really cool. I recommend it to all of you Divergent lovers. ITS AMAZING. Also go and follow her. She's pretty cool and she gives real good help... And criticism.-

READ...

COMMENT...

VOTE...

-Dean Thomas