Jealousy is NEVER good

ASH'S POV

So this girl had been dumped and her ex wants to come and sit with us!? Me and Abby said nothing to each other until we got off the carriage. "You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah. I feel amazing." She said to me. I looked around and saw a joke shop. It was orange. "What's that one called?" I asked pointing at it. "Oh it's my brothers' shop. I helped them find it in the summer." She said. "If my sister did that for me, I'd cry." I said, worried I'd revealed too much. I had a bad past and didn't want anyone to find out. "Why?" She asked. I was hoping she didn't ask any questions. "Oh... I'm um..." I mumbled looking for a good excuse. "You know you can tell me anything right?" She said. I smiled. "I will. Not now though. Let's get to the shop you helped your brother find." I said, changing the subject. I dragged her towards the shop. I saw a poster saying 'YOU NO POO.' "Oh my god that is hilarious. I would LOVE to work here." I said laughing. "They'll hire you. They're into hot girls." She said smirking. I hit her. "Hello Ladies." The two gingers said walking out. "OMG ABBY! You never told me they were twins!!!" I said squealing. "OMG ABBY!! You never told us you had a hot friend." They said in unison. I blushed. Abby gawped at me. I smiled. "What's your name?" The taller one asked. "Ash. You?" I asked the taller one. "Fred. And the other one is George." Fred said. I smiled. Even though they were twins, Fred was cuter.

"Guys are you gonna let us stand outside or can we bloody come in?" Abby asked. "Of course." They said and welcomed us inside. It was warm and fun. It looked amazing! "Anything good?" I asked Abby. "Erm... Everything to be honest." Abby said. I heard the bell jingle. I turned around. I saw Elliot and Malfoy with their girls. I saw Abby turn around. "Come on Abby." I said. I started to drag her... Until Malfoy came to us. "What?" Abby said coldly. "I heard Elliot dumped you." He said. He's twisting the knife now. Abby stayed silent. I looked at her for permission. She nodded. "Yeah he dumped her. But guess what Malfoy, she never liked him, she never liked you." I said and pulled Abby away. "What you said was a lie." Abby said. "I know. I did it to make him angry. It looks like it worked." I said and turned around. He looked pissed. Abby looked too and laughed. We both looked around the shop for an hour and then we decided to leave. "Let's go to the Three Broomsticks." Abby said. "Let's say bye to your brothers first." I said. "You really like him don't you?" Abby asked. I nodded. We saw them. "Fred! George!" Abby shouted. They came towards us. I hugged Fred and she hugged George. Then she hugged George and I hugged Fred. I saw Abby whispering in George's ear and then I saw George blushing. She smirked and then pulled me away.

"What did you whisper to him?" I asked. "Nothing." She said smirking. I rolled my eyes. We walked into Three Broomsticks. She saw Elliot and she completely ignored him. But I could see the worry, stress, anxiety and panic in her face. "What do you want?" She asked me. "Erm... Well... You tell me. I don't know what's good here and what isn't." She said. "Well.... We can't have the firewhisky... We'll smell. SOO... The butterbeer." Abby informed. "Well we'll get that then." I said. The waitress came over and took our order. "You know how you told me that I could tell you anything?" I said. "Yeah...." She said. "I've decided to tell you everything." I said. I really needed a person to confide in and I know Abby is the one. "I didn't have an easy start in life. My parents are pure bloods. I never wanted to be like them. I was always different from my sisters. They all always used to abuse me. I had a brother... Caleb. He used to be nice to me, then he left to go to another school. When he came back in the holidays he was just so different. He didn't even look at me. I ran away from home. I was homeless. I used to stay at people's houses. When I ran out of people I stayed in alleyways hoping no one would steal my things. Then... Someone found me and I was put into care. But... The people only wanted me because they used to get money. So I ran away from there too. And then... I came here. Magically I guess." I told her everything. "Woah Ash...." She said. "I'm so sorry." She said sympathetically. I smiled. Our butterbeer came. We started messing about and then we left. I could see Abby becoming dizzy, I held her and she fainted in my arms. "SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed. Fred and George came running out, and Elliot and Draco. Fred held her and ran. We all followed him, and we got back to school.

-You guys might be thinking why am I updating so frequently. Because my friend has inspired me. So thanks friend. (Aysha) I actually have a lot of homework and other things to learn but... Meh. Hope you liked the chapter. Getting interesting? How do you guys like Ash?-

READ...

COMMENT...

VOTE...

-Xenophilius Lovegood