New Girl

ABBY'S POV

I wake up to the sound of someone pulling their trunks in my room. "You must be Abby." She says. "Mmhmm. Who are you?" I ask. "Ash." She says. "Cool name." I say. She smirks. I walk into the bathroom. I have a shower and walk out with a towel wrapped around my self. I look at my bed and see black clothes on the bed. I look at Ash. "Figured you'd look nice in black." She shrugged. I laughed. I put on the clothes she'd laid out. It was a black top, with 'BADASS' written on it, black jeans and black boots. I looks at myself in the mirror and realised my hair was funky. I left it out. I looked at Ash to see if she approved. "You look hot! But you need a little bit of make up." She said. I laughed. She laughed along. I got out my make up bag and took out the black eyeshadow. I applied it and put on some eyeliner and mascara. "Blush or not?" I asked. "No. Makes you look tougher, especially with the scar on your cheek." She said. "How do you know about the scar when my other friend didn't even notice it?" I asked. "I have a knack for noticing things. I like it. I have one like that." She informed me. She shoved her arm in my face to show me the scar. "How'd you get yours?" I asked. "Got in a fight with a bitch. Gave her a black eye. How did you get yours?" She asked me. "Got in a fight with Voldemort." I said. She smirked. "We're gonna be good friends." She said. "Yes we are." I said. I put on deep red lipstick, we linked arms and walked outside. As we walked into the Great Hall, everyone stared. I saw Elliot. I looked away. I know he might be feeling confused but I don't want anything to do with Slytherin anymore. I sat down next to Hermione and Ash sat next to me. "You going Hogsmeade today Abby?" Hermione asked me. "Erm..." I didn't know. "We should go." Ash said. "Yeah. All right then." I said. "Hey." I looked around and saw Elliot. "Hi." I said. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Erm.. I'm actually kind of busy right now Elliot." I said. I didn't want to talk to him because I didn't know what he was going to say. "Please. It won't take long." He said. "Go." Ash whispered to me. "K." I said. I got up and walked outside with Elliot. "We're done." He said. "Hold on. What?" I asked confused. "It's dangerous for you to be with me." He said. "The Dark Lord wants you and if you're with me he's going to persuade me." He said. "But... Elliot..." I said, trying to make him change his mind. Even though I didn't want anything to do with Slytherins, I still liked him. "Sorry." He said and walked away. I let the tears fall. I stood there and cried for a while. I wiped my tears and walked back into the hall. I sat back down.

We left for Hogsmeade and I saw Elliot with a Slytherin girl. He had his hand in hers. I saw Draco with Parkinson. "Hey... Why were you crying?" Ash asked. I was spending the day with her. "I wasn't." I lied. "You were." She said. We carried on walking. We got into our own carriage. "Elliot dumped me." I said. "WHAT!? SON OF A-" she stopped when Elliot walked in. "Sorry all the others are full. Mind if we sit?" Elliot asked. "She does mind you prick. You dump her and now you wanna sit in her carriage." I stop Ash. I wanna say the rest myself. "Elliot I don't give a shit about you. I don't care if you freeze to death with your blonde bimbo. Ok, maybe you guys can share body heat. Fuck off." I said and shut the door. I look at Ash. We both smirk at each other. "Amazing." We both say at each other. She runs her hand through her brown hair, which was dip dyed blonde. She had blue eyes, and she was wearing the same sort of outfit as me, but her top didn't say anything. Maybe this new girl wasn't gonna be so bad after all.

-hope you all like this chapter.-

READ...

COMMENT...

VOTE...

-Luna Lovegood