Day 3

I ran. I don't know where I was running to. I felt so guilty for kissing Ryan. I don't know whether I should tell Draco or not. I'll tell him when I get back. I got to my room. I visited here so much, Karkaroff gave me my own room😂. I walked in and locked the door. I changed into my pyjamas and put on my unicorn slippers. I sat down on my bed and began to do a messy bun. Should I forgive Ryan? I don't know. What should I do!? These thoughts kept flowing into my head. I finished my bun, kicked off my slippers and flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

As I woke up, I saw Ryan. "Morning." He said. "How did you get in? The door was locked, Ryan!?" I said. "I have a wand too, Sherlock!" He said. I chuckled. "Look I'm sorry Ry." I said. "It's fine. I'm really sorry Abby. You're just hot, you know. When you kissed me, I lost control." He explained. "No Ry, I'm sorry. I keep going on about having a boyfriend, but I didn't think about him. Sorry Ryan." I said. I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Speaking of boyfriend, have you told him yet?" He asked me. I shook my head.

He left the room so I could change and have a shower. I decided to wear heels and a skirt. Why? Coz I feel like it. I hopped into the shower. I washed my hair with blueberry shampoo. I stepped out the shower and put my velvet bathrobe on. I dried my hair using a spell. I went to my closet to look for skirts. I went to my closet to look for skirts and heels. Obviously Ginny went through my suitcase and put skirts and heels in there. 😒 Why do I own them you ask? Because mum bought them in case I 'need' them. I decided to wear red laced skirt with a black belt and a white top with red heels. I curled my hair and did a braid with a bit of it and pinned it back. I put on some red lipstick and some eyeliner. I wore the necklace that Draco gave me and the bracelet Ryan and Viktor gave me. I walked out of my room. Liam stared at me with his mouth wide open. I walked over to him. "Close your mouth sweetheart. You'll catch flies." I said, closing his mouth. He chuckled. "You look hot." He said. "Thanks." I laughed.

We walked to Viktor and Ryan's room. I opened the door. Ryan was shirtless. "DUDE! Lock the door!" I said, covering my eyes. He removed my hands from my eyes. He was standing right in front of me. "You enjoy it really." He whispered. He leaned in towards me. I leaned in towards him and our lips touched. All thoughts were thrown out of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled my closet to him. He caressed my face. This went on for a few more seconds until I pulled away. "Ryan. Sorry but-" I started. "Forget it. Just piss off. Go back to your blonde boyfriend." Ryan shouted. His words hit me like an arrow. He went to his bed and put his shirt on. I touched his arm. "Ry-" he shook me off. "JUST FUCK OFF!" He shouted. I went to my room and got my trunk. I hugged Connor. "We'll miss ya. We'll write though." He said. I laughed. I hugged him once again. I hugged Liam. I started crying. He took me outside. "Hey gorgeous. It's okay. Ryan's just a bit upset, Cuz he really liked you." Liam said. "It's just that... I mean... After we made up." I cried. He pulled me into a hug. Thank God I had used a spell that made my make up waterproof. I cried into his chest. "Hey gorgeous?" I looked up. "You're getting my shirt wet." He chuckled. I smiled. He wiped my tears and we walked into the room. I gave Liam one more hug. I went to hug Viktor. "Come back soon Abby." He said. "Don't think I will Vik." I said as I came out of the hug. I picked up my trunk and walked to the fireplace. "Bye guys!" I said as I stepped in. "Bye Ryan." I whispered, so only he could hear it. I got some of the Floo powder. He looked at me. "The burrow!" I shouted and chucked the fireplace.

-sorry this was late I was just really busy with exams in mosque and I was stressed so I rdidn't have time to update but hopefully I'll be updating more now. However, school starts on Monday so I don't know about that. So if I don't update... Don't kill me. And you should really read Tas167 story. It's really good. This chapter is a CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR special. Soo.. Late merry Christmas. Hope u had an amazing one. And happy new year!!! It's 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and thanks for motivating me -YellowRoses- -

READ...

COMMENT...

VOTE...

-Molly Weasley