Day 2

We were trying to go to the kitchens without falling down the stairs. God, Ryan was so funny! How could I not laugh about that!? Sometimes, I think Ryan has a crush on me. I mean, he's good looking, funny, and caring. But I have Draco and he has Ally. When we finally reached the kitchens, Viktor basically killed the door by punching it. We walked in. "Woah!" I gasped. These kitchens were massive. There was so much food laid out onto the tables. I had to grab a plate of chocolate cake, a bowl of soup and a glass of.. "OMG!! You're allowed firewhisky!!?" I screamed. Ryan laughed. I grabbed a bottle of firewhisky. I sat down next to the fireplace. I began eating my food. I opened the bottle of firewhisky. Just then, two boy walked in. "Yo Ryan, Viktor!" They shouted. They were really good looking. Like wooaah. "Who's this?" They asked, looking at me. "I could say the same for you." I said. "Alright, Connor, Liam." They introduced themselves. "Abby." I said. "See you have firewhisky there. You know what's good with firewhisky? A game of truth and dare." Liam said. "Bring it on." I said.

"Abby, you don't know what you're getting yourself into.Ryan said. "It's fine Ryan calm down! It's just one game, relax man. Vik's fine with it." I said. Ryan looked at Viktor, he was laughing. He shook his head and grabbed a bottle of firewhisky. "Alright. We'll spin a bottle ok?" Connor said. We all nodded. The bottle landed on... Ryan. "Ryan. Truth or Dare?" Connor asked. "Truth." Ryan said. "Wimp!!" Me and Liam shouted at the same time. Ryan shoved us both and we laughed. "Do you actually love Ally or are you just going out with her for pleasure?" Connor asked. I handed Ryan a glass of Veritaserum. He swallowed it down. "Pleasure." He blurted out. We all laughed. We took a drink of firewhisky. Ryan spun the bottle. It landed on Liam. "Liam. Truth or Dare?" Ryan asked. "Dare." Liam said. "I dare you to run around the hall naked." Ryan said. Liam smirked.

Liam took a long sip of firewhisky. Then he took off all his clothes. Apart from his boxers. I mean come on! The guy has SOME dignity. I think... He walked out of the kitchen and into the hall. We followed him and waited outside. He ran around the hall. He came back. I laughed so much, tears were pouring out of my eyes. Liam lifted my head. "You alright gorgeous?" He asked. "When did you come up with that one?" I asked. "When I saw you. Your pretty damn sexy you know that?" He said. I raised my eyebrows. "I have a boyfriend, you know that?" I laughed. "Aw man!" He groaned. I laughed. We walked back to the kitchens, joking about, flirting. We were playing on the comfy sofas. God, they were so comfy! Liam put his clothes on. To be honest, I kinda missed the sight. He spun the bottle. It landed on Connor. "Connor. Truth or Dare?" Liam asked. "Dare." He replied. "I dare you to go sing Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's to Delilah. Liam said. "OMG! You know who the Plain White T's are!?" I asked Liam. "Course. They're songs are cool." He said. I laughed. Connor took a swig of firewhisky. He got up and walked to the Hall. We stood outside but in a position so that we could stay still. He stood on the podium. "Sonorus." He said, pointing his wand to his throat. "Delilah?" His voice echoed through out the hall. The girl named Delilah looked up.

"Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This one's for you

Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me." Connor sung.

Connor walked out of the hall. We doubled over in laughter. "Why you guys laughing so much?" He asked. "Because... You didnt... Need to... Do it in... Front of the... Whole hall!" I said in between laughter. His eyes widened. We laughed even more. On e we calmed down, we walked back into the kitchens. I had some firewhisky. Connor spun the bottle. It landed on me. Great! "Abby. Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." I said. I took a swig of firewhisky. "I dare you to kiss Ryan." I choked on my firewhisky. "Do I have to?" I moaned. "Yup!" He said popping the 'P'. I sighed. I walked over to Ryan and sat next to him. I leaned closer into him. He smelt like the cologne I bought him for Christmas. I leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I tangled my hands into his hair. He deepened the kids and bit my lip. I moaned. His hands began to travel up my shirt. SHIT!! I hastily pulled away from him. Everyone was staring at us. "What the fuck, Ryan!?" I shouted. "Dunno why you're screaming. I don't see you trying to stop me." He shouted. "The dare was to kiss you. Which I did. What the fuck gives you the right to touch me!?" I screamed. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!" I shouted. "YOU WEREN'T THINKING ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND DURING THAT!!!" He shouted back. I groaned. I slapped him across the face. Hard. I ran out of the room. I kissed Ryan. And the worst part is... I enjoyed it...

So chapter uploaded. This chapter is longer because I'm making up for the other one. Your welcome I've spent time writing this. Love you all... 😘

So do you want...

AbbyxLiam
AbbyxRyan
AbbyxDraco

Please choose I won't be updating till you do. Comment. If you can't comment write it on my message board.

READ...

COMMENT...

VOTE...

-Fred Weasley

PEACE OUT!! ✌️