Uh Oh... Looks like I'm In Trouble

I turned around to see... Elliot. Elliot. He's my... Crush, if that's what I must call it. Yes, I had a crush. I think I still do... "What do you want Elliot?" I asked coldly. The thing is... We never get on. "Nothing Weasley. Knew you'd be here." He said, mysteriously. What. A. Freak. You must be thinking. Elliot's a mind reader, he's also a stalker. I'm not joking. He knows where people are at an exact time! "Ok then... What do you want with me." I asked. He moved closer to me. "Come with me. I know you like me." He whispered. "You must be mad." I scoffed. "Maybe I am." He said. That's the last thing I heard before everything went black. (Anyone else notice how much everything goes black in my stories haha.) (Sadie2002 I don't describe. Fam I describe more than you can describe your whole life. KMT.)

ELLIOT'S POV

I found her. Abby. I've found her. For those of you that don't know, me and Abby never used to get along. I was a wizard. I went to Durmstrang, and I'm friends with Ryan. I like Abby, a lot. I'm a death eater. I had a mission from the Dark Lord. To capture Abby. So I get to see that face I've been crushing on again.

I saw her at the end of the woods, near a cliff. She looked like she was about to jump off. To stop her I said... "Well well well. What do we have here." She turned around faster than you could say Avada Kedavra. "What do you want Elliot?" She asked coldly. Ooohhh harsh.... "Nothing Weasley. Knew you'd be here. I said. I'm a mind reader. She thinks I'm a stalker. I am. I know where people are at the exact time. "Ok then... What do you want with me?" She asked. Haha if only she knew. (Ok that sounded freaky. Eh you'll get over it just watch the 50 shades of grey trailer. LOL!) I moved closer to her. "Come with me. I know you like me." I whispered. "You must be mad." She scoffed at me. And now I'm pissed off. "Maybe I am." I whispered. I got my wand and used Stupefy and Petrificus Totalus on her, so she couldn't see and everything went dark. I saw a few red heads coming this way. SHIT!! I used the Disillusionment Charm on her to make her blend into her surroundings. "Who the fuck are you." A red head said. "I might ask you the same question." I said. "Charlie. Your turn." He said. Charlie... The Dark Lord made me search up all of these people that I might come in contact with. Charlie Weasley, Abby's older brother, works with dragons in Romania. "I'm Elliot." I said, simply. "Never heard of you." He said. "Should you have?" I asked. He snorted. I smirked. "What you doing here?" I asked. "Looking for someone. Have you seen a girl with red hair, quite tall, wearing jeans, black boots, a unicorn top?" He asked me. He just described Abby. "Nah mate." I said calmly. Worst case scenario, I panic and tell him. But obviously I'm a death water and death eaters keep their cool. "Alright thanks." He said and walked away. I sighed in relief. I felt the dark mark scorching on my arm. It felt like a thousand needles poking into my arm. After a while, you get used to it. He wasn't calling me, if he was then pain would've been double, so he knows I've completed my mission, and wants to give me time to relax. There was a stream just near by in which I could cool off in.

I pulled my wand out from my pocket and dragged Abby with me. I didn't take the spells off her. I took off my shirt and jeans and walked into the stream. Ahh, relaxing. When you become a death eater, you barely get chances like this. I used the Disillusionment charm on my left arm because I saw the famous Harry Potter and his stupid friends. "Who are you?" Potter asked. "Why does it matter?" I asked back. "We wanted to ask you if you saw a girl with red hair, black boots, wearing blue jeans and a unicorn top?" He asked. "No, I said the same thing to the other guy that came walking past. My arm suddenly felt like it was being ripped into pieces. He was calling me. And he was angry. Not with me. I'd see his face in my mind if he was. With someone else. As Potter and his gang walked away, I quickly got out of the stream, dried myself, put my clothes on and took the Disillusionment charm off Abby. I held on to her as we disapparated.

I apparated into Malfoy being tortured. "SHIT!" I shouted. "Fuck." I muttered. (Sorry for the language.) I saw the Dark Lord staring at me. "Ahh Elliot, I was beginning to think you lost your way. I see you've completed your mission." He slithered. "Yes my Lord." I bowed. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. "Ahh young Draco. You recognise this girl?" He asked. I saw the colour from Draco's face leave. "Yes my Lord." He said. "Abby Mayers." He said. "MAYERS. MAYERS! ELLIOT I TOLD YOU TO GET THE WEASLEY GIRL!" He shouted. "This... This is the Weasley girl my Lord. He's lying." I said. WTF!? This is Weasley. I know she is. Draco hurried out of the room. Prick. "CRUCIO!" I heard. I felt like I was being stabbed a thousand times repeatedly. I fell onto the floor and withered in pain. I saw Abby's eyes open. The Dark Lord saw it too. He pulled his wand off of me. "SEVERUS!" He shouted. I got up onto my feet. Snape came running into the room. "Yes my Lord." He bowed. "Veritaserum." He said. Snape gave it to him. He poured it down Abby's throat. "Surname?" He asked her. "Weasley." She said. Now I'm pissed and relieved. "Sorry Elliot, you may leave." He apologised. Woah... He apologised. I left the room to go find Draco...

ABBY'S POV

"WHAT RELATIONSHIP DO/DID YOU HAVE WITH DRACO MALFOY!?" Voldemort asked me. I wanted to lie. But I was under the conditions of Veritaserum. "We used to go out." I blurted out. "Used to? What happened?" Snape asked me. "We broke up." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I cheated on him." I said truthfully. They shook their heads at me. "ELLIOT!" Voldemort shouted. Elliot came running in. "Call Draco." I heard footsteps and saw Draco. "Why did you lie!?" Voldemort shouted getting all up in his face. Voldemort shoved some Veritaserum down his throat too. "Cuz I love her and I wanted to protect her." Draco said. I gasped. "I thought you two broke up." Voldemort said, confused. "I still have feelings for her." Draco said. "Fuck off Malfoy. Abby. He won't ever care for you like I do." Elliot said. SHIT! He likes me... What do I do...

-So So So So So So Sorryyy... I didn't mean for my chapter to be a month late!! I'm soo sorry. Extra long chapter to make up for it. I've decided to post a chapter every Sunday and Friday. It's fair. Thanks for reading love all of you. I've been having a tough time lately so
I haven't had much time to update. But now I have a schedule. Good eh? Thanks for the patience. Love you all. First comment gets a dedication in my next chapter on Friday. 😘😘-