💛ES

Her touch was too good to be true.

Kara’s fingers were gently tracing Lena’s jawline as she softly whispered, “You okay?,” and Lena just leaned into her touch.

Unable to find her own voice, Lena nodded instead. She was afraid that if she would speak up, she would most certainly break into tears. So she refrained herself from talking. 

Lena knew deep down she shouldn’t be indulging in this way but here she was.

Soft lips then pressed so insistently on hers that took Lena’s breath away. Kara sighed softly in the kiss, her hands wrapping around Lena’s waist bringing her closer.

Lena knew what she was doing was wrong on so many levels. But her body was screaming for some sort…..any sort of contact with Kara and this was the only way she knew how.

When Kara broke the kiss looking at Lena with the same look Lena had seen countless number of times now, Lena slowly dropped her robe and stood completely naked in front of Kara like the day she was born.

And just like every other time, Kara gasped as her eyes grew dark and wide with desire, drinking in all of Lena through her eyes.

“Fuck me,” is all she could whisper.

And just like that, it all started.

Lena didn’t know how she was suddenly on top of Kara whilst Kara’s Supergirl suit had dissolved into nothingness. 

Lena didn’t know how she was facing the mirror whilst taking Kara’s shaft inch-by-inch inside her, cherishing the stretch and almost weeping in relief when Kara was buried to the hilt.

Lena didn’t know how Kara started kissing her neck whispering sweet nothings into her ear as she started bouncing with Kara’s every thrust from beneath.

All she knew that Kara was inside her and that’s all that mattered to her.

Her velvety warmth was churning and massaging Kara’s whole length as Lena would take her all the way in, only to rise high so that only the tip of Kara’s cock remained inside her.

Tears were falling freely from her eyes now as Lena was hollowed out and filled continuously.

“Yes, my love, yes. You’re doing so good, Lena.”

Kara kept on whispering sweet words, maneuvering her hand to reach Lena’s clit and rubbed her fingers almost meticulously exactly knowing what buttons to push.