Our first Christmas together

IDK why but Milton was very worried about whatever karate move Jack was trying to do worried he'd break his hand. Other than that weird comment things had pretty much gone back to normal at least I knew that what mom said was all a lie as if I needed to actually be told that as if I should've listened to her in the first place. My brother and his friends have always been kind to me. IDK what I was thinking to begin with I guess I just wanted to feel like I was enough that I was wanted and needed. That someone needed me and with love not with hatred. But this wasn't just any old block of cinder or wood. Yet he'd been able to blow bricks to dust in one chop. How could a fancy brick decorated with IDK hurt him?! But then Jack used the words fruitcake. And I was confused. What is that brick thing? I asked cocking my head to the side?

Jack laughs. It's the most wonderful time of the year it's winter break and Christmas is coming. This will be your first one ever because mom never celebrated it at least with you. This brick is called fruitcake he corrected. It's as hard as a brick and no one actually likes it I don't think. But Milton's grandmother made it. For some reason making fruitcake is a traditon. Your family eats this? He asked him. No he admitted but it turned out that they used it as real bricks before he struggled with it's heaviness to throw it away. And then Kim and Eddie came in with Christmas decorations asking Rudy about decorating the window. Doing what to where with what now? I skipped over to the two of them like an excited puppy. Hey kid Kim greeted me. Whatcha guys doin? I asked her.

We wanna decorate the dojo with Christmas decorations. She smiled back me wrapping tinsel around my neck like a feather boa. What's this? I asked her. It's called tinsel and it's sparkly. I like sparkly. I bet you do. You don't get to see a lot of it. Hey Rudy why did you put a red bow on a green toilet seat? I asked him. It's called a wreath. It's usually made with flowers and hung in front of a door. Here Farr's Jack started. I have just the video for you to watch. Here I'll play it for you. Watch this. He hands me his phone. And this came on

ok what did I just watch? It's a clip from the movie Nightmare before Christmas. You'll like it. He promises. It's called "nightmare" why would I like it? Trust me he laughs. We'll watch it later. But hopefully that should help you tell you what Christmas is. We will help you figure out the rest. Then Jerry and Joan came in apparently he pranked some nerds while standing in line for some kind Christmas present. And according to Jack the best Christmas present this year. He said it was some kind of futuristic combat tank.

It was called a road demon and Jack said he really wanted one and of course Jerry wanted one too. That gave me an idea. After all the blood and plasma donation I'd done before I've earned a lot of money for it no matter how afraid of needles I am but nothing is scarier than the things our mother has done to me. I had money saved for things. All I would need to do is listen and figure out what everyone said they wanted for Christmas and get the things for them that they wanted. And it looked like my wish was coming true. Milton said he wanted a pony. Where I probably couldn't actually buy him a pony I could sign him up for one of those hour long pony rides on some kind of horse riding trail. But then Rudy said something amazing he said it wasn't about getting things it was about spirit. Look at your sister she's never had Christmas before and she's ready to pitch in and help decorate and learn all about it. T: She's also probably listening to hear what everyone wants so she can get it for them and storing them into her memory. Jack thought to himself. But since I'd never had Christmas before or any holidays really he wasn't exactly sure what to even get me.

He knows I like magic and that I like drawing and baking. That I love to ride my skateboard and that I adored helping others. He knows I pretty much like anything Disney minus anything related to Alice in Wonderland. He was saying that he'd think I'd like the movie we watched the song from the movie maybe he could get it for me or any kind of Christmas movies. Because watching them could also be something we could do together and he knows I love that most of all. And maybe I can give these ideas to our friends and they can say they're from each of them. Honestly she's got the personality of a child minus everything she's been through and she likes making things maybe she'd like to make friendship bracelets. I wish it snowed here we could play in the snow. She's never seen it before. Maybe we could go to NYC it snows there a lot. Maybe I can find away to take her to go see snow. All of this he more thought to himself than out loud really while paying attention to rest of the world around him. Unlike me who was enjoying this winter break and supposedly most magical time of the year where miracles happen.