How are you feeling?

Jack was the first one to rush in to the hospital. Grandpa had driven everyone there. He ran right up to the receptionist. He told her his name and asked what room I was in. They asked him to calm down as he panicked. Jack you need to calm down. Kim told him. I will not calm down till I see my sister! He exclaimed. You called me and said she was awake I need to see her now! He begged them. Young man if you don't calm down our Drs. will have no choice but to sedate you. Jack? Kim said calmly to him placing a calm hand on his shoulder. What have I done? I never should've left her alone I never should've let anyone talk me into leaving her alone to give her space after what happened. I should've stayed connected to all of you to her most of all. He sat in the waiting room chairs and cried and sobbed while his friends sat with him not quiet sure how to help as they hugged him and tried to keep him calm. His hand shook as he took out his phone and called someone. Who are you calling? The only other family member other than myself and grandpa that actually cares about her. His whole body shook and his voice cracked as he sobbed and his heart hurt. My cousin Kayla.

I feel like she has the right to know that her cousin is in the hospital. The phone rang. Come on Kayla pick up pick up. Hello came her voice. Kayla? Jack are you ok? Jack swallowed hard. I-I'm fine Kayla. How's Farrah doing you wouldn't call unless it was important? Jack are you there? She could hear him sob in the phone. Kim took the phone from him. Hi Kayla it's Kim we met on the plane from China. Yes I remember? What's wrong with Jack? Kim reached over to rub Jack's back. Farrah's in the hospital they put her in a medical coma because her mom stabbed her after breaking out of prison. OMG! Tell Jack I'm coming to see them. I'll be there in two hours. Send me the location. I will Kayla. Bye now. When can I see her? When can I see my sister? Jack demanded. The girl is stable we're only taking family right now. They all tried to come in with the Dr. that was in charge. You're all family? He asked. Yes! They all called in sync. I'm her brother and our legal guardian is here. He pulled over our grandfather.

Right this way. The Dr. nodded. I'll stay here and wait for Kayla. You go on in. Kim Kim come with me. He begged her. Is that ok? Can I go with him she squeezed his hand. If it's fine with you. He turned back to our grandfather. Fine with me. He nodded. They crept slowly and steadily into my hospital room. They told us we could come in and see her. Is she awake? In and out and very tired and weak. But I can talk to her? That's up to her. I couldn't speak right my vocal cord were working against me. They gave me a pen and some paper. On it I wrote "go away" in big letters underlined with two !! at the end. Farrah please? I'm sorry! He begged me. Please I need to talk to her. "There's nothing you can say there's nothing to say Jack!" Yes there is please. "I don't want to talk to you!" I deserve that completely. But please listen to me. Young man please calm down. The patient's heartbeat is beating too rapidly. Miss you need to calm down. Kim came over and put her hand on my shoulder as I cried and cried. I wrote on a piece of paper that I ripped off "you left me! Again!" " You will not be so easily forgiven this time." I had the Drs. give it to him.

Farrah I'm sorry! I'm sorry Farrah. Please! Please?! Get him out of here. The Dr. taking care of me called. Jack cried and sobbed screaming and crying kicking as the Drs. were forced to calm him down. Please let me see her! They heard a new voice. They took Jack to the waiting room. Jack! She called to him. Grandpa! Can I see her please?! Kayla and grandpa hugged. She had tears in her eyes. Jack looked like no one was home. He sat in the waiting room chair. What's wrong with Jack? She questioned I thought he'd be in the room with her. She doesn't want to see me. He mumbled. I'm sure that's not true she reached out for him. He batted her hand away giving her the piece of paper. Oh Jack I'm so sorry. I'm gonna go see her. Ok? When she did I was happily surprised to see her. She told me that Jack called her and Kim spoke with her on the phone. Two weeks past. Every since I woke up they had me doing physical therapy and speaking with a therapist. I could talk again but I didn't really want to. Grandpa asked about taking me home.