mads

september 8th 11:21 pm

miguel
hey mads, it's mikey.
i know you probably don't want to be hearing from me.
but is there anyway you think maybe i could make things right?

mads
oh trust me i am very excited to be hearing from you.
i have a plan.
tomorrow is our last day of the first week of school.
i will pay your whole way here if you will come surprise her after school.

miguel
don't worry about the cost mads, and thank you so much.
she means everything to me.

mads
eek!!! i knew it!!
she lives at 236 inspiration street. be here for 4:30.

miguel
sounds perfect.
maybe you could make plans to meet up with her?
that way you can help me out?

mads
deal.
she was so happy talking to you. anything to get it back.

miguel
thank you. honestly.

*time skip*

*time skip*

allys pov

i wake up to my robin arellano playlist playing. as soon as i heard it i changed it. nothing to remind me of him. today will be a good day. without him. i can do that.

it looked chilly outside so i picked denim light washed wide legged jeans, black doc martens and a black and green striped sweater. wore my normal makeup and my hair down and straight. i put on a smile and ran downstairs. i grabbed a couple slices of bacon and met mads outside. she looked happier than ever.

"morning sunshine! you look great!" i could tell she was trying to act like nothing happened yesterday.

"same goes..." i say smirking, fake checking her out.

i was surprisingly in a good mood. listening to tears for fears, with no stress. the walk to school felt nice. i loved the fog. really started to feel like fall.

i walked into school and wasn't surprised when i couldn't focus in class. i wasn't thinking of anything in particular. i just had this feeling. this fake feeling. like i wasn't real. i got up and went to the bathroom. i stayed there for the rest of first period.

the next two hours were rather fast. lunch came quickly and i went to find mads. today we were gonna walk to grab n go to get some snacks for after school. she texted me during first asking if i wanted to have a sleepover. i decided it would be a good idea. i love sleepovers.

on our way there we shared an airpod and listened to two of hearts. that was our song. we'd play it on all occasions, always have, always will.

mandy greeted us while we looked around for our snacks. we settled on popcorn, m&m, skittles and gatorade. mads grabbed two gatorade's. she insisted one was for the rest of the school day. while mandy rang through all of our items she asked,

"big plans tonight?"

mads began to stutter "n-no just a movie night mandy!" she said looking at me for confirmation.

"getting a head start on our october movie marathon" i joked.

mandy looked at us and sighed "i wish i had a friend as good to me as you are to eachother." we giggled, thanked her, and made our way back to school.

it was one of those days where it looked cold and gloomy in the morning, but then warmed up and got sunny in the afternoon. september is full of days like those. i kinda like them.

*time skip*

miguel's pov

it was 2:46, ally would be off school at 3:30. i was on my way already. i sat in the back of my cab picking at my fingers. i was so nervous. what if she didn't want to see me? what if she hated me? it's worth a try right? i texted mads to make sure it was still a go.

september 9th 2:50 pm

miguel
hey mads, everything still good

mads
definitely. she has no clue.
she's in a good mood surprisingly.
i think she'll be happy to see you.

miguel
i hope so, thanks again.

allys pov

allys pov

the school bell rang. "finally, the weekend" i thought. i was excited for tonight. i've missed our after school sleepovers. we approached the crosswalk.

"i gotta stop at home and grab my stuff, i'll be back over around 4-4:30, is that ok?" mads asked.

"yeah for sure. what are we watching?" i asked.

"it 2017!" she said with a huge smile. that was our second favourite movie.

"sounds great i'll get it ready. don't forget the snacks!!" i reminded her

"bye ally looooove you"

"bye mads looooove you"