Chapter 4

Sir Cacao Point of view

Dear Sir Cacao,

That feeling though...

I've been tired these days and the only thing the cools my mind was your podcasts. I know you are doing well and hope you do much better every coming day.

This person is always tired. God knows what she does that she always says she was tired. But it was fortunate for her that several of my podcasts are up in an app and she listens to them.

It was lucky that she found those treasures; or else, what would have happened to her without me?

The other day I was watching one of your live videos and thought that you were more handsome than the previous time I saw which was half an hour ago in another video.

No suspense at all!

Now coming to the ritual of our exchange; in my last letter when I asked you about your favorite type of pet, I waited for whole two days for your next video for you reveal the answer. I was so happy to know that you love to raise honey bees. If you like them so much, why are you not raising them?

I wanted to actually, but when dad heard that I love to have honey bees around me, he spanked my butt with whatever he got his hands on.

I was ten at that time.

And I had been begging him for honey bees for three years already.

Now, in my house and any of my relatives' houses, honey bees is a taboo word that can cause sky to fall down on our heads if spoken even accidentally.

So a few years ago, I bought a piece of land in the same locality my whole family is living in and got house of my own built.

The house was built in such a way that the lawn can have at least four greenhouses with bee yard where I can rear honey bees without any problem.

I successfully and secretly of course, bought a hive of nearly three thousand bees with a queen.

What is the most important thing that a pet should have?

A name!

So I bought nearly twenty five to thirty baby naming books to name each of them. Although all the bees look the same, the fact that they too have a name will push them into liking their owner even more and spend their loyalty on me.

Although it took me several days, although I had to try several methods to give each of them a name and not to give one bee more than one name; it was worth the effort.

The next day when all of them were named, after their welcome ceremony, I released them into greenhouses for pollination.

However, fate took a crooked turn and an accident happened. It was the family of Queen Bee fourth cousin or so, a few of them went missing.

A couple of hours later, I was still searching for them when my eldest female cousin along with my grandma, mom and dad, stormed into my house like their butt was straightened up by a rocket.

I was not even given the chance to ask what happened when a few licensed bee raiser came in and with a nod from my family, he took away all my bees.

Apparently the missing cousin bees went into my eldest female cousin's garden and one of them stung her child. Seeing so many bees suddenly, it only took them twenty minutes of investigation to know who those bees belong to.

My bees were taken away was one thing but my dear little nephew got stung and cried for a whole day until he slept away in exhaustion.

That day, my cousin beat me to pulp, my dad spanked me too, my grandma only sighed feeling sorry but I still don't know for whom she was feeling sorry for.