Chapter 15

Sir Cacao Point of View

From the corner of my eyes I felt her move around like a feather. Whenever she was even nearly four or five steps away from me, my hand goes to touch my lips as if it has its own mind.

The kiss!

It was only an hour ago when these wormhole like lips of mine fell on her gravitational ones.

It was merely a peck.

A peck that squeezed my heart pleasurably.

I don't know what she felt but that peck caused a lightening sensation in me. Electricity coursed through my body almost burning me alive.

If I wasn't a cool man, I would've burned in heat.

However, Anete was sure acting a little awkward but she was otherwise fine at the looks of her. That was confusing me also because how the hell can she be fine?

Is there no lightening in her body?

Didn't her heart thunder like she was under a storm?

She shouldn't have felt those otherwise but there is an obvious reason to feel amazing this time because she had the luck to touch my lips with hers.

I mean, what merit exactly she did in this lifetime or in her previous ones to be able to gain a peck from me; on her lips at that.

"Is everything set? The photoshoot take admirable amount of time so let's get started soon." Mom rushed everyone after the new parents and my new nephews are well greeted with hugs, kisses and gifts.

The two little ones, although new to all this, are extremely happy with the attention they are getting. Caramel's son was nearly five so it was much tougher to get his attention than the month old boy beside him.

The older the people get, the tougher they get.

"Where is the professional photographer again?" My second aunt asked looking at everyone, expecting a reply from anyone.

Since others are busy I told her that the photographer is already here and has been waiting for us. Everyone soon scurried to the backyard where the arrangements for photoshoot was done.

"Alright, we will start off with group picture and then continue with the random ones." The photographer, Zoel, who was my cousin Cream's friend, said.

Looking at the long line of well organized chairs, the elders all took their seats with grandma in the middle and her sons and daughter-in-laws on either side of her.

The third generation, which is my generation, stood behind the elders in three rows. We are just so many of us to fit in one single row.

Then comes the fourth generation, my nieces and nephews; the younger one among them were sitting on my parents and uncle-aunts lap while a little older ones sat on their chairs arm.

"No, you have to take a picture without us. This is a family picture." Ilaria refused but with rightful compulsion from rightful people, the Allards joined in the family picture.

And it so happened, Anete happened to stand right next to me, her arm touching mine and her minty breath felt close to my skin.

Why the hell am I feeling so affected?

Okay, I know what these affects are but this should not happen. I have a crush on Choco Drizzle.

It was usually her letters that make me excited and breathless, how come this woman make me feel weird kind of bloated before and after that peck?

Before the peck, I felt shivers whenever I look at her or whenever she was somewhere near me. My eyes went on an illegal mission of finding her even without me knowing.