Chapter 9

Sir Cacao Point of View

"Respect is the most important –"

"I respect her a lot, Sir Cacao. I truly love her."

"When you truly love someone, there would not come a day when you might feel you don't have any more feelings for them. That is –"

"That's true. I finally found her after ten tries. All thanks to Sir Cacao."

I tried to keep my smile on my face but only my dead ancestors know how hard I'm trying right now. Agent Harpic has been very, extremely and disturbingly active the whole time that I can see that not only me but others also are feeling a little upset.

Alright man, I understand that you love your soon-to-be eleventh wife. I get it. I truly do. But why not keep that love on mute for some time until the lecture is over?

I closed my eyes and imagined faces of those ex-pet bees to calm myself down.

No, I'm a public figure. I need to maintain my image. I should be composed, no matter whom and what disturbs me.

Yes, I am Sir Cacao, the man who is the very symbol of gentleman. I can do this.

I will do it. I will be fine.

"Agent Harpic, may I know if you read the recent book I published?" I asked humbly with my ever bright smile.

"All. I read all your books." He laughed out proudly and clapped his hands in excitement.

A hundred plus students and a few professors along with assistant teaching staff; everyone was keenly listening to me and only answering something when I asked but this Agent opens his mouth just about every second.

Why, just few minutes ago, I took a sip of water from my bottle and he commented 'Ah, how I wish I was that bottle.'

I mean – No! I prefer my tumbler to be a metal or bamboo made. Humanized cleansing agents are not wanted.

What made me so embarrassed was that he, as a man, wanted to be the bottle I held in my hand.

Mind you, I don't get embarrassed easily because I create sensational embarrassments every now and then. I'm used to them.

But this man –

"You did? I doubt that. I bet you haven't read 'CMWYA PMOWYL'."

"I'm sorry, but there is no such book among the list, Sir Cacao. What does it mean?" He rubbed his chin and asked as he fell in thoughts.

"No, this is off the list but this is an interactional book that many know about. It's called 'Coax me with your anger; Piss me off with your love." I said and passed on a card on which my blog details are printed on.

"The link will be unavailable for a month after today. Why don't you first go and fill up the form so your customized book with relative answers is sent to you. Seeing how big fan you are of me, it will be my wrong if I do not treasure such cleans – Ah – such fan Agents." Before I even complete my sentence, he shot up from his seat like he was sitting on a thorn chair and –

Looked at me with vigor?

Respect is appreciated, please!

"I'll be on my foot right away. Ah right, Sir Cacao, how should I propose my girlfriend so she agrees to marry me?" He has ten experiences already, isn't he already considered a pro-wedder?

"Umm, A bouquet of sincerity, reverential ring, petal shower of love and the right mood is all it takes." I told him and waved my hand to shoo him away.