Chapter 11

Sir Cacao Point of View

I looked at her closely... as close as my romantic eye sight allows me.

Looking back the prospective couple, I made sure they have their focus on me and Anete before turning back towards the beautiful lady sitting before me.

"You seems to have a –" I coughed out awkwardly and made a funny embarrassed face before continuing. "- a strand of grey hair."

Anete blinked once, twice and a couple more times blankly first. Even a inactivated sperm can tell that she was confused and nervous the moment she heard me.

But then again, who is Anete? She is a smart businesswoman who breathes confidence instead of normal oxygen.

Before I could say I was just kidding, she raised her hand and hit my shoulder a few times like those friends do all the time.

"You told a young woman that she has grey hair? How dare you!" She laughed out and hit me again clearly showing that she wasn't offended at all.

On contrary, she took it as passing teasing joke.

"You saw that Crisper and Tarty? You first have to joke around to create a comfortable atmosphere around the both." I folded my arms like a teacher and told the prospective couple.

"But then again," I spoke huskily and focused my attention back on the beautiful lady before me. "You would be the most beautiful woman with grey hair in future." And true I was.

I meant what I said.

For some damn unknown reason, Anete feels familiar to me but the first time we ever met was in Allard Incorporation in her office through my cousin who is dating Anete's brother.

I hardly met her for four or five times but she really feels familiar and I don't know why. Is it her face or her words or something else, I have no idea but she does cause me to treat her like a special person.

"Ahem ahem, brother, why don't you – umm, just proceed with the counseling? You still have ten more couples to make for the day." Bart cleared his throat and looked here and there and not once did his eyes made contact with mine.

Well, I am the one who is flirting then why is he shy?

I understand why Anete can be blushing but why is my brother wasting his shy emotion on nothing?

This boy is weird.

"Right. Why don't you pair them up from the information given on the lists and bring the couples for counseling?"

"Your job, you do it. I don't know how to."

"Follow your instinct, Bart." I told and shooed him away to make pairs while I and Anete prepared to give the demo of heart to heart conversation to the present couple.

I know, telling Bart to follow his instincts is bad because Bart has rather weird instincts.

Or should I say, he has not much instinct in his system.

I shook my head and turned back my focus to the work in hand. My eyes found Anete's and my ventricle part of my heart skipped a beat.

"Don't send any help; I rather drown in those deep mysterious and lovely eyes of yours." I let out a defeated sigh.

She has such a pair of alluring eyes!

"Isn't it suffocating you? To drown in foreign eyes." A smile made of teasing and joy arched upon her lips.

"Suffocating because I'm drowning alone. Why don't you stop swimming and just drown yourself in my soul?" My words got a lot softer and breathier.

I took in every feature of her face on micro level that even her tissue count is printed in my mind. Every minute change in her expression is taken note and god, it makes her feel more familiar to me.