Chapter 25

Sir Cacao Point of View

"I object it." Hmm, I don't think that was strong enough.

I pressed my lips in a thin line and took a long breath before I gather a little more conviction. This is the first time we are doing this together so I don't her to have a disappointing experience.

I looked at her and noticed that she was about to talk back so I lifted my hand and stopped her from talking.

"I object it." Hmm, this was strong enough! I nodded in satisfaction.

"Are we being serious here?" One of the most beautiful faces in the world sulked.

She deserves every kiss and hug we share. She is just so kissable!

"Oh yes, of course."

"But it's unfair." She sulked even more making her look so damn adorable that I forgot to breathe for a moment.

The only times when I forgot to breath is when I was mesmerized by myself.

"My butter tart, you should think about it more. You cannot just evoke my rights." I tried to make her understand.

This is something serious and she cannot take it lightly. This is a matter of such gravity and she is only looking at it in single perspective.

"Cacao, you are the first and maybe the last person on this planet to label it as your right. Which part of – I can't believe I'm saying this – Which part of 'shaving my unwanted hair' is a boyfriend or a husband right?" She bent her head and covered her face with her hands and I can bet my whole heart on it, she was blushing.

"You can do the same for me too. I didn't stop you nor am I forcing you to do. It's a choice not an obligation, butter tart." I held her by her shoulders and gave her an understanding and an encouraging smile.

Anete shook her head as she started mumbling to herself; loudly. "Of all the issues we could quarrel over, we are fighting on the rights on shaving the spouse's hair that grows in dark mangrove parts of the body. Unbelievable."

"You know what makes the bond between a couple unbreakable?" I asked her with a sigh that a teacher would to his student. Meeting her stormy eyes, I finally gave her the answer, "Trust; faith."

Anete bite hard on her lower lip before looking – no – glaring at me, "That trust doesn't need to involve a razor trimming over the acres of the lower part of my female anatomy; by your hands. That is embarrassing." She exclaimed emotionally.

I turned to my side and gave the idol of God of disputations a brief glance. I didn't think we would finally find a right theme to fight over but over something so small.

It's a belief in my family that if we were to have an argument, a debate in front of God of disputations, we would not have any major disputed in the later part of the relationship.

Usually, to find a right topic and correct mood to fight over something is not hard. Disagreements between a couple is like a sauce on hotdog that is always present and completes the whole dish.

However, I and Anete are different. We are too understanding for our own good. We both know how loyal we are.

We have no doubt that we would never cheat on each other.

Even if I were to see her with another man or she were to see me with another woman, that last thing that would come to our mind would be doubting each other.

If something happened then we sit and talk to resolve it which makes us mature in handling these things.

But, as much as we love the strong bond we have, we still need to quarrel over something legitimate and it shouldn't be an act or forced.