Chapter 19

Sir Cacao Point of View

I'm confused.

Should I sulk or should be happy? Because I'm feeling both.

After thinking for few moments, I decided to sulk until the happy hormones overpower the present emotion. And so, I pouted.

"Why are we driving together?" Zorion chided as he controlled the car like an ultra pro max. While I was beside him on the passenger seat, on the behind seats were Devon and Bart.

Of course, Bark loves female company a little too much so chose to drive with us for a change. Note the sarcasm.

"I'm happy here. Other cars have at least one female company." Bart said with a shudder as he continues to read whatever book he was reading.

""I mean, why I am driving with you people and not with my sisters." Does this man know how to smile and be happy? I once saw these creepy faced figurines that Indian hang out of their houses to drive away evil energy.

Now I know where they got inspiration for that face.

Tiny's choice and preference in men is odd. Although, he is the only man in her whole life.

"They didn't want to travel with you." Devon answered crisply and Zorion couldn't come up with an apt come back.

Because he was in state of realization.

For the next few minutes, everyone was silent, doing whatever they were doing until Zorion opened his mouth again.

"I have a yacht that can fit hundreds of people. You sure you don't want to use it for our travel to the island?" I nodded in confirmation because we own a better water vehicle.

We might not be super rich but we have good things.

Suddenly Zorion kept glancing at me, once, twice, thrice, and few more times until he couldn't take it as finally asked me why the hell I was pouting.

"Obviously there's something to pout about. That's a silly question." I continued to pout after answering.

His reminder of my pouting made me pout more because I remembered the things that made me pout in the first place.

"Men don't pout no matter what the situations are." Zorion grumbled like my pout is putting him in a bad mood.

That's illogical! But then again, he has always... no, mostly been illogical. The most logical thing he did was falling for Tiny.

"I have a mouth despite being a man; I have sour feelings in my heart, although I'm a man so why can't I pout? It's my lip that is sticking out anyway."

He didn't say anything anymore. But I distinctively heart him muttering something along the lines 'Almonds and their brains'.

"We kissed." I suddenly confessed after a little while. By the time I finished saying 'kissed', three pairs of eyes dug holes into me, one with anger, one with curiosity and one with the look that pregnant women have on their face after going through a full day of severe morning sickness.

"You kissed Zorion?" Although Bart asked that, he clearly looked for a positive answer because the mere thought of going close to a woman and putting lips together is like asking an alien poop for breakfast for him.

"No dummy. He kissed the second Allard girl." Devon answered with an amused smirk.

"You kissed my Anete? Is that why you are sulking?" If anger has a measure then Zorion is on its millionth mile.

Well, I like area measures a lot.

"She kissed me actually. But I asked for it." I said and waited for a moment to continue. "I told her the plans I made to woo her. It was meant to be a secret but –" I sighed sadly.