Chapter 5

Anete Zeta Allard Point of View

Two pairs of eyes met.

Looking into each other's eyes, I couldn't help but want to drown in them with no chance of rescue.

Waves of soothing breeze lulled me into a state of relaxation but at the same time, crackles of invisible electricity was flowing around, creating an atmosphere that will force people into love.

"Miss Allard?" His voice is a mixture of wild baritone and gentle silliness which both pulled me into a deep hurricane of sweet dream and woke me up from my trance.

My God! He is a sin that sends people to a special place in heaven.

"Sir Cacao." I breathed out, collecting myself – at least trying to – to avoid embarrassing myself before him.

I mean, he is the very reason most girls in the world sleep more than needed just to dream about him.

He is the source of positive energy and he is God of love that not just ruled people but rule their hearts.

Heck, even I, who has always been a composed person behaves like a unfrozen jelly coming apart with one look at him.

"How are you doing? I hope everything is well and fine with your lot." He straightened himself and asked with one of his smiles that was reserved for acquaintances.

Well, we can be considered acquaintances since we already met once even for a very brief moment and the fact that my brother and his cousin are in love with each other is enough to say that we are friends.

"Good, Sir. How is your day? You are here this early?" I asked as I tried to control my pounding heart inwardly.

"Escorting aunt on a groceries shopping spree." He rolled his eyes towards the far end of the store on the other side where a lady was filling up the trolley to the brim.

I looked at the lady who was being obsessed with putting as many thing as possible in the trolley and had to press my lips and bite my cheek inside to stop myself from chuckling.

Now, that is a certified Almond there.

Observing his aunt for a second, I turned back to give my attention to the finest man in front of me when my view was blocked but something colorful and soft.

Taking a step back, I noticed it then that it was a small bunch of beautifully chosen and arranged bouquet of flowers. He held it in front of me; for me.

Although I was completely shy and jumping like an ostrich on a trampoline in the inside, I still put on a well composed, polite and a businesswoman aura on the outside.

"I thought hard but I don't think any flower present here can match your glow. Have a good day, Miss Allard." Kill me!

He knows how to kill people with words.

My knees wobbled when those words slowly traveled into my ears along with their scent to my nose.

This man should be locked up somewhere where he is not allowed to make people's hearts go wild and crazy with desire.

I took the flowers and took and whiff of their smell that casted my heart with Cacao spell.

Beside him, on the floor was basket of nearly ten or something bouquets that are so beautiful that each one of them is level of its own.

So many bouquets?

Who are they for?

He must've noticed me looking at the flowers with a frown, he picked the basket of bouquets and smiled brightly at me like he always does to everyone.