Chapter 42

Sir Cacao Point of View

If there is something colder than Antarctic ice, then it should be my whole body now.

I literally and practically froze and my whole body was oozing out cold fog from inside. This is not even the worst case because what was worse was that in my heart there is a war going on between heat from the summer desert and cold from the Antarctic core.

Cold because Drizzle turned out to be not a flower but a thorn. Drizzle was a man! That too my girlfriend's brother, my cousin's fiancée.

And hot because there is a slight relief in my heart when she turned out to be a he actually. Now there will not be any wall between me and Anete.

However, Zorion has always been very indifferent to me but it turned out in his heart, I'm so precious and important.

"Why didn't you tell me?" In a gentle tone, I asked him. I slowly walked to the gob-smacked Drizzzle – nay, Grizzle is more likely suitable to him.

With starry gaze, I looked into his eyes and waited to hear his explanation. When I did not hear anything from him but instead he chose to stay silent and look at me like his body lost its soul, I sighed and held him by his shoulder.

"Say, why did you hide your identity from me? You even chose to deceive me by giving yourself such cute pen name. You mentioned yourself as a female in your letters; is it just so you could get my attention? Are you that big fan of mine? Do you like me that much?" Even though I composed myself from the shock, the shock did not leave me yet.

Zorion Nigel Allard is Choco Drizzle! If 'unexpected' has an archaic ancestor, then that was what this situation is.

My gentle flower like honey like pen friend turned out to be a Grizzly werewolf like burly man that was going to enter Almond family as son in law in future.

"What are you doing here?" It was Anete who broke out of silence first and asked me with a deep frown.

"Ah, the event was postponed in the last minute due to some technical issues so I chose to come back immediately. After all I have a job to make you happy." I grinned at her but suddenly when a sudden thought came into my mind, a helpless sigh left my mouth.

I turned to my fourteenth cousin, Tiny, and gave her an apologetic smile. "Fourteenth, I did not expect everything to turn out like this. But I assure you that in Zorion's heart, I'm only an idol he looks up to. I'm person he admires and takes inspiration from. I'm only a person who is a little more handsome than him that makes him respect me more. In other words, I like a God in his heart, both worshipable yet unattainable." I tried to calm my cousin's turbulent heart and hugged her to pacify her.

My little cousin; she is one of the apples of Almond's eyes, now that she is experiencing this kind of predicament, I couldn't help but feel sorry and guilty for her.

Who asked me to be omnipotent!

"Cacao, what are you talking? Of course I'm happy." Suddenly, Tiny got out of the hug and gave me a bright but a little pained smile.

"What?"

"I'm happy my Human Sculpture actually has you in his heart. I would be jealous if it was someone else but you are different. Is there a person who cannot help but like you, worship you? It's just that he used his reverence towards you in such a way." I feel like I came between a loving couple.

"No, you deserve an apology from me. If it wasn't for me, if it wasn't for his respect and reverence for me, he wouldn't go as far as to plot something like that just to monopolize me." Although Zorion used mean and cruel methods, I still understand.