14.

"Okay fine, let's do it," Pam says, Lilith convincing her just enough.

"You guys are gonna make me lose my fucking mind," Leo says warily inching towards the end, peering over the blackness.

"Well, I guess we can enjoy this fall while it lasts," James says with a content, yet sarcastic smile.

"3,"

"2,"

"1,"

And just like that, we step off.

and just like before we reach the ground almost instantly.

"Told you," Lilith says to Pam, her voice shakey.

"Yeah yeah. Christ, it's so dark in here," Pam says, I hear her movements swishing around.

I reach down and take out a few of my flashlights.

I turn on and point my light towards the ceiling, which was strangely close to our heads, and look at every one. As I give Pam and Milo a flashlight, I internally name count,

James,

Pam,

Lilith,

Milo

and

"Leo?" I call out.

"Leo? You here?' Lilith calls out.

"What a wuss." James scoffs.

"Is he seriously not gonna jump?" Lilith says in annoyance.

"We have to get going, it's hot in here, there might be an opening somewhere else," James says nonchalantly.

"But don't you think we should wait for him?" Pam asks worriedly.

"He's gonna have to jump sooner or later, you can wait for him, but Y/n and I are going ahead."

Did he just speak for me?

Lilith raises an eyebrow at me and I give her a confused look but decide just to start following behind James."Milo do you mind waiting for Leo, only for a few minutes, you can start walking whenever," Pam asks Milo nervously. He only nods.
Pam thanks him and they start trailing behind us. We are walking for about 10 minutes until we see a blue light coming from an open door in the distance. "Oh look!" Pam exclaims. Out of nowhere, we hear a familiar male scream.

"Get ur dumbass over here Leo, about damn time!" Lilith yells back in his direction.

"Yeah! We found another opening!" Pam concludes.

James and I make it to the opening first, yet this time, we didn't teleport. It was an actual area. It looks like a water resort, kind of like a very creepy, dark, and empty pool place.

"There's a note," James says. He's about to step out but he pauses mid-way. James sighs before grabbing my hand with the flashlight and pointing it down the corridor. The four of us turn to Milo walking and a sweaty Leo running behind him. After a few short moments, they make it to us. The sound of water droplets stood out within the silent space.

"Let's go." We all agree inaudibly and start walking to the note.

"Oo pools, I wanna swim. That dark ass hallway was burning bro." Leo says fanning his shirt, looking around. Lilith just sighs in response.We all stand in front of the note, analyzing it.

It was of a person turning a wheel? x6?

"So we're turning something?"

"Six times." James adds.

"Wait, I think theres something in here with us guys." I point to a tentacle-looking thing in the drawing.

"Great. Just fucking great."