19.

I bend and reach down for my flashlight, while the others start to do the same. Our lights travel all around this dark cave-looking place.

"Is this supposed to be another maze? In a cave?" A few feet away from me I see something behind the rocks peeking out. I instantly shine my light on it.

"What is that?" I walk over to it and inspect it, there's light coming from this thing, but it's barely working.

Wait! Another note.

"Guys! Look, there's a note on this thing. I think we might need to follow these yellow things." I hear crunchy footsteps come closer to me as I rip the note off the light. I shine my flashlight on the paper and everyone does the same. The paper had a drawing of a person with a flashlight in a dark area, it was probably this cave, walking to the yellow light.

"Hey hey hey, what the fuck is that?" Leo scoots closer to me and points to the bottom of the paper.

"I'm already dead, I can't be alive." Lilith groans in a tone of both annoyance, and fear.

"It kinda looks like another person though?" Pam points out, analyzing the note longer.

"Person or not, that thing probably wants to kill us too." James says aggravated.

"We should really get going, you guys. I'm getting scared of just standing here in the open," Pam says worriedly, glancing around from time to time.

"Yeah, let's go."I nervously start walking towards the other dim light I see in the distance, leading everyone. James starts walking beside me. Our quiet footsteps don't escape the closed cave walls, echoing all around us. We make it to the next light. I shine my light up and stop, making sure to check if everyone is there.

They are, so we continue walking.

The next few minutes consist of the same thing, getting to the next couple of lights slowly, checking every time. It's silent except for the occasional question and remark about how creepy this is. I check again, and everyone is there, so I start walking to the next light. Out of nowhere all of the lights turn off, our flashlights and the yellow ones.

"My light!"

"What's happening?!"

"Guys?!" I hear Lilith yell out, as I try to make my way to the next light in the complete darkness.I feel around the cave walls and my hands land on a cold metal pole. I made it to the next light.

"Are you guys here?" I call out, trying my best to look through the darkness yet to absolutely no avail. And as abruptly as it went off, it came back on. The lack of all light made the radiance seem brighter than before. I see the others' lights, but

They didn't follow me?

They are just standing there. Before I could call out again,

"Y/n? I swear you sounded a lot farther," Lilith says, shrugging.

"What?" I look over at the others and there's another figure standing by them.

That looks just like me.

"Y/n?" James says about to nudge that thing. My stomach drops, that's not me.

"STOP! That's not me! Get away!" My screaming alarms everyone and at once, they back off from that thing. I frantically wave my arms and flashlight, catching their attention.

"She's over there!" Pam points.

"Why the fuck is there two of you?!" Leo yells, terrified.

"That's not me! GET AWAY!" The clone mimics me exactly, and I can't help but be horrified. The others get startled by the figure in front of them.