36.

"Jesus H. Christ." Leo tilts his head back along with the rest of his torso, melting away into the bench. Giving my stomach a good loving pat, I smile in content, feeling more nourished and hydrated from all the rich foods.

Gazing around me, I see the others in similar states of replenishment. Lilith leans back, shifting her head in the comfort of Pam's neck.

"You guys don't think anything was in our food right?"

"It's hard to say I would care if there was."

"Yeah, same. We were starving." Lilith yawns, shrugging.

"I mean, like who even made all of this food? Where did it come from?"

"Maybe it just spawned." Leo burps, earning a slap on the head from Lilith.

"Hey!" "You idiot."

"It's weird." James finally speaks up shaking himself out of his daze. My eyes start to droop, closing then re-opening every few seconds.

I really should get some sleep. I'm so tired.

"Can we just stay here, there's plenty food supply and it's warm." Leo pleads hesitantly, glancing over at James.

"I don't know." I stare at James, he's thinking. Probably thinking about whether or not leaving this place is a smart choice. If there's gonna be entities waiting for our arrival. Wondering if there's an actual chance of us getting back home. If one of these exits will actually be real. If this food will last us. Maybe wondering if he should get some sleep.

My head swooshes to the side, locating the sound of a thud. Milo's head rests on his upper arm, face tilted peacefully.

My mouth opens wide, a yawn forcing itself out, and then I'm out.

(-')☆゚.*・。゚

"Y/n, Y/n." I groan, the feeling of someone shaking my shoulder disrupts me from my sleep.

"Y/n, wake up."

"Huh?" Sighing, I recognize the voice and rub my eyes.

I can't see anything.

Shuffling around, I try to look through nothing but blackness.

"James?" I call out in panic.

"Hey, hey it's okay, I think all the lights went out. I can't find the flashlights, it's too dark."

"Oh okay, what about the others?"

"They're probably still passed out." I try pick my self off of the bench, almost slipping I exclaim quietly, feeling two arms wrap under my arms, lifting me up.
I stumble, standing up from the bench. My arm bumps into something, I hear a grumble evoke from the person I hit.

"Oh sorry Milo." I whisper instinctively, not getting a response.

"Where are you?" I call out to James.

"Here." I feel his presence evoke from behind me, I turn around and maneuver myself to the side of him. I now realize that all of the warmth that was emitting from this place earlier is gone. It's dark and cold.

"I thought we had our flashlights though, they weren't on the table?" We start to walk, trying our best to remember the layout we only half-studied earlier.