38.

"Try green, white, blue, then yellow." Pointing toward the code lock on the wall beside a clear door.
The lock making a clock noise every time Lil punches in the colors.

Finally pressing the yellow, the code lock beeps twice. Leo gives the metal bar handle a tug only for the door to stay shut.

I guess the orders wrong.

"Eh?" Leo sighs in silent disappointment, stepping back just a little. I watch him as I roll my eyes. Leo pounces forward and gives the door a strong kick but to no avail.

"Come on!" Leo groans in annoyance before receiving a slap to the back of his head by a more-annoyed Lilith.

From my peripheral I notice another door to the left of us. But it's covered in wood.

"What's that one?" I ask Pam who's standing beside me, using my focus on the door to signal to her.

"Oh I'm not sure, we tried to peek through it but couldn't see anything. Plus it's pointless, it won't budge."

I hum in response, my eyes lingering on it.

There's just no way there's not anything in there. We might need a tool or something.

"Can I try?" Milo steps out from behind all of us.

"Knock yourself out." Lilith says giving him space in front of the code.

Placing my hands on the glass door, I peer through to see what's inside. The floor is messy, scattered with broken pieces of table and wood.

'wonder if an entity did this or someone was asked to fuck up the place. Dumbass probably looked hella goofy.

I smirk at my own thought but quickly forget about it as I hear a loud beep and my hands fall a bit forward at the door opening.

"Only 2 tries." I smile at Milo and he gives me a proud nod. Pushing the door open and stepping inside, holding it til someone replaces my body. I start to look around.

"Tch, made me use my ultra kick for nothing." Leo shakes his head, immediately earning groans from all of us as response.

"That was all you Leo." Pam deadpans, not even defending him anymore. Lilith chuckles at that.

"There's a crowbar." We all turn to see James at the corner of the room holding the red and silver bar. I look around the small the room, turning my head one way then the other, scanning everything.

"We can ply the boarded up door out there, I think that's all we are gonna get in here." I gesture to everyone with my thumb to the door, giving one final glance at the broken wood boxes before heading out with everyone following.

Thrusting hard into the pieces of wood, James maneuvers the crowbar, plying out the nails with the wood. Chips of wood flying out causes us to take a step back.

"Yeah you got this one James." Leo coughs, dodging a flying nail.

"Ah." With one last tug, James breaks off the last piece of wood. And like clockwork, the door seems to magically click open. Hurrying in, we all notice the suspicious computer sitting open on a wooden box.