11. Desperate help

(Not edited)

"I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,

And I'd go crawling down the avenue.

No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do

To make you feel my love."   Adele

***

His hands touched every inch of my body. My vision was blurry but I could still see it was Diego who was hovering over me.

"Please stop." My voice came out croaky and my throat felt dry.

"Oh, you're awake! This will be even more fun now." His lips attacked mine which caught me by surprise. My arms tried to push him away but I had no force in me.

This can't be happening.

One minute my life was perfect and now I'm here. Getting raped by my ex boyfriend's brother.

***

Luke's POV

"Calm down."

Cj grabbed my elbow as I stood up and yanked me back on the couch.

I let out a sigh in frustration and ran my hands down my face. "How are you guys so fucking calm?! It's been 3 days." I stood up. "3 FUCKING DAYS!" A vase went flying across the room and smashed against the wall.

Everyone in the room silenced.

"We're trying to do everything we can, Lucas." My head quickly turned to Diego who was leaning against the doorframe. "Maybe she needed to get away for a while?"

"She wouldn't just leave. Emma would at least call or text one of us." Thoughts were running in my head. I didn't want to think the worst. I wanted to think that maybe she had needed a breather and left for a while, but I knew that Emma would never be one to just leave. She was scared of being alone.

I felt Diego's hand on my shoulder. "What's the worst that could happen? Who would try to hurt Emma?"

"That's what worries me. What if someone has been hurting here?! I don't think I would be able to live with myself if someone was hurting her while I'm here losing my mind." I shrugged his hand off of me and stormed out of the room.

Emma's POV

The room was pitch black. All I could see was a strand of sunlight coming in from the cracked window. It was shining down from one corner of the room to the other.

The rope that held my hands in front of me were cutting deep into my skin.

I didn't know how long I had been here or what day it was. I just knew it had been a while. This place didn't look familiar. I had no idea where I was.

Footsteps became louder as the door was cracked open. "You awake?" Diego closed the door behind him.

I couldn't talk. No words came out of my mouth no matter how hard I tried to tell him to stay away from me.

"Cats got your tongue?" He chuckled and placed a tray of food in front of me. "It's time for dinner."

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered.

Diego smiled and brushed my hair away from my face. "I just wanted you to be with me. But it was impossible with that Lucas breathing down your neck 24/7." He placed his lips on my forehead and my eyes shut closed. "He's going crazy you know." His voice turned cold but still had a hint of humor in it. "It's pretty amusing watching him throw shit at the wall and breaking his moms expensive shit."

"You're a coward." I pictured Luke and wanted to scream in agony and turn into the hulk to beat this motherfucker up.

His hand raised and smacked my face which caused my head to whiplash to the left. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Nick would be very disappointed in you.."

"Who gives a fuck about what Nick would think? He's dead." He scooped up some food with the spoon and brought it to my mouth.

My head instantly turned away. "Let me go...I'll do anything."

I regretted what I said as soon as his hand touched my inner thigh. "Anything?"

An image of Luke ran through my head. "Anything.."

Luke's POV

I can't just sit here and wait. It was driving me crazy. It felt like a ton of bricks on my chest and my throat was closing slowly. Every breath I took felt like it would be my last.

Two weeks. No idea where she could be. No person suspected. We couldn't figure out who could do something like this. It just didn't make sense.

Everyone we knew was helping. Even Diego looks torn up.

I looked around the room. Everyone was sitting in a circle staring at a phone. We'd been like this for days. Hoping that it would ring and Emma's voice would say that she was okay. That she just decided to stalk a boy band for the past weeks or something. At this point we had no idea what was coming or what we were actually waiting for. It was like waiting for rain in this drought. (A/N lol a cinderlla story reference.)

"This is fucking bullshit." My loud voice echoed through the room which caused everyone to jolt up and look at me. "I don't know what all of your intentions are or if you are all just going to sit here like cowards waiting for Emma to magically appear. But, something doesn't add up here. I'm doing something about this unlike the rest of you who say you care about her"

"If you cared then you wouldn't be sitting here. We can't lose Emma too." My breath came out shaky and my fists were balled up. Everyone just stared.

"I'll help you." Diego stood up. "I'm sure we will find her faster if I go with you."

Goodness, what is up with my shortass chapters?????????! I need to make them longer lol.

I hate Diego.

xo