Part 7

3rd person POV

"Are you mad?" Changbin asks unbuckling himself. "I- well isn't that expensive!?" She asks shocked. "I mean....to me...no?" He tells her.

"You really didn't have to do all this." Y/n says to him. He just gives her a light smile ruffling the top of her head. "Let's go little sloth." He says opening the door. "But before take this." He tells her handing her a ball cap and a mask putting on his own. "We just don't want anyone to recognize me and you together or rumors will go around and their tends to be a lot of paparazzi around airports." He tells her. Y/n nods her head putting on the mask and hat the both of them getting out of the car.

"So how did we put manage to get a plane ticket so fast?" She asks him.

"We have a private plane I just sent a text to our pilot." He tells her. "You are a maniac." She sighs getting out of the car.

________________________________
~1 hour later~
________________________________

"I just still can't believe you all have this private jet....." y/n says looking around.

"The plan will land soon you should get changed before so

"The plan will land soon you should get changed before so." Changbin tells her smiling. Y/n quickly grabs her bad running to the bathroom of the plan getting changed and applying a little bit of make up not needing much.

Y/n comes out a few minutes later sitting down next to Changbin buckling up getting ready for the plane to land. Her legs start bouncing as she bites her nails a nervous feeling laying in the pit of her stomach.

"Are you scared?" He asks noticing her bouncing legs.

"No." She tells him embarrassed giving him a smile. "We will be okay little sloth just breath." He tells her taking her hand holding it in his.

Her leg bouncing calms down as the pit of nervousness starts to fade away. She looks down at his hand locked into hers smiling her cheeks lighting up a light shade of pink.

"So what are we going to do when we get there?" She asks distracting herself. "I booked a hotel for the day where we can keep our things and so that you could take a nap before we adventure that way you are plenty rested."

Y/n looks up at him teary eyed trying not to cry. "Thank you...for caring so much about me." She tells him attempting not to cry.

"Y/n, you can be sad when your with me, you can show me your pain. And if you need to cry, cry. Your past must have been so hard for you. You smile and laugh and the need please others while you barely have time for yourself can be overwhelming So when you are with me, you don't have to worry about anyone else. I'll be there for you emotionally and physically. I want you to have a genuine smile and a genuine laugh. You do so much for others. So let me do things for you."

"I really appreciate you, and thank you for being someone who can understand me, and I can be myself around." She tells him smiling while tears fall from her face.