Part 6

3rd person POV:

"Are you okay y/n?" Felix asks her noticing the color starting to drain from her face. "Y-yeah." She stutters out. "You don't look okay you look
ill." I.N says with concern in his voice. "No I'm fine really I'm just uh...I'm going to go out for a bit." She tells them walking to the door grabbing her slides leaving right before anyone can ask further more questions.

Y/n walks down the hall quickly pressing the button to the elevator repeatedly. The door to the elevator finally opens y/n's breathing getting unsteady as she feels a panic attack starting to form.

"Y/n?"

She looks up to see changbin his face full of concern and worry. "Y/n what's wrong?" He asks quickly reading her. "I....I..." she tries to form a sentence but is unable to get anything out. She gets frustrated at the fact that she can't get any words out breaking out into cries.

"Come here." He tells her pulling her into his chest wrapping his arms around her small body holding her tightly into his chest. For the first time in a long while shes excepted someone else's comfort that wasn't Lee know.

She wraps her arms around him crying into his chest a feeling of comfort coming over her.

Once she calms down her steps back looking into her eyes. "If you want to talk about it when you are ready know that I'm here. And of you never want to speak a word of it That's okay." He says giving her a warm smile.

"Thanks binnie" She says her throat tightening up. "Where are you headed to still in your pajamas?" He asks her. Y/n looks down at her pajamas completely forgetting she's no where near presentable.

"Anywhere but here?" She says in a questionable tone.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" He asks her. Y/n shakes her head no looking down at the floor. "Let's go." He tells her taking his hand into her bringing her into the elevator.

________________________________
~2 hours later~
________________________________

Y/n sits at the table her knees up to her chest and her elbows resting on on the table her hands holding her head as she looks outside of the window. The sun from the outside hits on her the right way highlighting every natural beautiful feature that she has.

"What do you want to do after this?" Changbin asks taking the last bite of his food. Y/n looks up at him with a tint of sadness still inferring in her eyes yet still managing to give off a big smile.

"Hmmm I don't know." She says shrugging her shoulders sitting up. "Do you like to swim?" He asks her. Y/n nods her head her dimples starting to pierce through her cheeks.

"Okay. After this we will go home and get ready." He tells her smiling widely. "Where are you taking me." She asks crossing his arms knowing by the smile it's probably going to be expensive or to much.

"Don't worry about it little sloth." He nags. "Sloth!?" She gasps pretending to be offended. Changbin laughs at her putting his hand up grabbing a waiters attention. "Check please" he tells him.

Y/n laughs silently shaking her head rolling her eyes at the dismiss of him calling her a sloth. Changbin pays for the breakfast the both of them leaving walking down the sidewalk since they didn't go to far from the dorm.

Changbin looks down to see y/n's arms crossed and a pouty face. "What's that look for?" He asks almost laughing. "Nothing." She says shutting him down immediately. "Oh don't lie to me now." He says playfully shoving her making her crack a smile.

"Sloth?" She asks looking up at him squinting her eyes from the sun. Changbin laughs finding it intriguing that she is holding onto to that. "You sleep a lot and are always tired." He shrugs looking down at her. "So yes, little sloth." He says to her y/n smiling a bit at the cute nickname.