Part 5

~one week later~

3rd person POV:

"Okay everyone go! Let's go! We are going to run late!" Y/n shouts opening the front door. Seungmin is the first one out then I.N, Lee know, Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, then felix.

"One...two...three..four..five...six...seven." Y/n counts as the walk out the door waiting in the hall. "Wait seven?" She says confused looking at who's in the hall. "Go head to the van and I'll meet you all out there." She tells them. "Yes ma'am" changbin says in a flirtatious tone making y/n's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. She rolls her eyes smiling walking back into the dorm closing the door.

She paces to the bathroom door knocking hardly on it. "Han!! Let's go already!" She shouts through the door.

The door to the bathroom opens Han brushing his teeth. "Everyone is waiting on you Han." She says crossing her arms leaning against the door frame. Han rinses his mouth spitting the water into the sink then rinsing it out.

"Beauty takes time princess." He tells her smirking as he slips past her from out the bathroom. "Let's go noona!" He calls going out the front door. Y/n scoffs laughing at the end shaking her head. "The audacity." She whispers heading out the front door Han closing it behind them.

Y/n and Han are the last ones into the van y/n going into the passenger seat sitting next to the driver.

"Get comfortable it's an hour away." She tells them pulling out her computer sitting comfortably in her seat cris cross with on knee facing up close to her chest.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

Y/n starts working on the computer the guys talking to one another making the car noisy.

Y/n puts in her headphones putting some music on focusing back into her work.

*ding*

Y/n picks her phone up looking at who texted her a smile appearing on her face biting her bottom lip tempted to respond.

She picks her phone up opening the private chat reading his message.

Changbin:

Changbin: you can take a break Yk...

Y/n: ah but there is so much to do and i have time to do it.

Changbin: it's good to give yourself a break don't be to hard on yourself

Y/n: you are right thanks ☺️

Changbin: ofc💕 how are you liking it being with us?

Y/n: I like it a lot! Everyone is so nice and makes me feel at home.

Changbin: that's good to hear. I like your outfit btw

Y/n: I like your smile btw

Changbin: STAWWP making my blush😳🫣