Part 25

3rd person POV:

Y/n sits on the chair in the room with lee know her knees to her chest resting her head on arms watching him sleep. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying so much. Her eyes become heavy slowly closing falling asleep.

There is a light knock on the door before it opens. Y/n's eyes open taking her legs off of the couch standing up greeting the doctor. She starts to bow as the doctor takes her hand out to shake hers.

Y/n takes her hand shaking it with a small smile. "Hello, I'm Doctor. Miller" she introduces herself. "Y/n Nam." She says to the doctor giving her, her name.

"Is this your brother? Boyfriend?" She asks glancing over a lee know. Y/n's eyes widen slightly. "Oh no, he is a close friend.." She says dismissing her guesses.

"Will he be okay?" Y/n asks her voice slightly cracking tears pooling her eyelids.

"With rest he will be...We ran his blood labs and there is a couple things we are concerned about." The doctor tells y/n signaling for her to take a seat. Y/n's breathing starts getting unsteady by the uncertainty in her tone.

"It's okay dear it's nothing serious with a change of diet." She tries reassuring her placing her hand on y/n's arm lightly rubbing it.

"His sugar is very low also we tested his LIPID and he's lacking a lot of nutrients...what I'm getting at is he isn't eating and is on the verge of being anorexic, if it gets bad enough it can become life threatening. But with changes to his diet everything will slowly but surely get better."

"It doesn't make sense...I mean he looks like he's lost a little weight but not a lot.." She tells the doctor looking at lee know with tears once again pooling her eyes.

"Your eyes can be deceiving, a lot of the time it isn't visible. There are a lot of illnesses that aren't visible to the naked eye. I would frequently take him to his primary care physician, would you like me to send over the records and labs?"

"No it's okay...We are from South Korea so I will make sure he goes frequently to the doctors they will most likely not take the transcripts so it's no use sending them over." She tells her trying to keep herself together.

"Okay...I hope things go well. I'm sure that they will just get him the help he needs. Recovering isn't easy especially for eating disorders. We will keep him here over night and we will see how he does. We will keep him on fluids and start with light food and hopefully he will be discharged in the afternoon tomorrow okay?" She asks y/n.

Y/n nods her head yes wiping the tears that fall from her eyes. "Thank you Doctor miller."

The doctor gives her a smile ripping the top of her hand in emotional support. "If you need me or a nurse just press the red button on the remote by his bed and someone will come okay?" Dr. Miller asks y/n getting up. "Okay, and thank you...again."

~one hour later~

The door opens to lee knows hospital room the seven guys walking in quietly. Y/n is curled up in a ball staring blankly tears streaming down her face. She doesn't notice them walking in until Hyunjin sits beside her catching her attention.

She looks up at everyone who stands there quietly looking at her. "We came as soon as we could." Chan says to y/n in almost a whisper. "We brought you some clothes." Felix tells her laying one of his shirts and sweatpants folded on the bed that lee know lays in.

Y/n had sent a text to Chan earlier informing him of what the doctor said a bit ago so that they were filled in.

Y/n stands up walking to Chan her eyes completely red and puffy the tip of her nose also red. "Chan...I need to talk to you." She croaks out her voice breaking in attempt to not break down trying her best to compose herself.