Part 8

Y/n POV:

Changbin and I reach the door to the dorm I put my hand on the knob looking back at changbin who stands behind me. "Thank you again, for everything." I smile at him. "No need to thank me little sloth." He tells me. I give him a smile opening the front door walking in.

"Your back!" Chan says in his Aussie accent sitting in the living room. "Yes yes we are back." I tell him laughing. "Did you two have fun?" Felix asks the both of us. "It was a nice.....what's the word?" Changbin asks himself. "Break?" I ask looking over at him. "Yeah thanks"

"I'm going to go to my room and call my brother for a bit." I tell them. Cassie and lee know come walking out the hall the both of them walking into the living room.

I look at Cassie who's wearing a long shirt with no bottoms. Not just a shirt. MY shirt.

"I hope you don't mind I took this from your closet lee know said you wouldn't mind. I'm smaller in size but it was something I had to settle for." She says her tone of voice making my blood boil.

The audacity. And did she just come for my size!? This bitch.

"I don't mind at all! I mean I don't mean to be rude but yellow isn't really for you....it kind of..brings your teeth out" I whisper the last part putting my hand to the side of my mouth pretending to say it in secret.

I hear Chan break out in a laugh immediately stopping when Cassie gives him a glare. "But anyways glad you were able to make yourself comfortable...and keep the shirt" I tell her giving her a sweet smile then walking past her.

I go to my bedroom closing the door behind me throwing myself into my bed.

"I never thought I could hate anyone until I met her." I say sitting up looking around my room.

I go over to my window closing my blinds and turning my light off getting into the bed. I turn over side closing my eyes.

________________________________
                         ~three hours later~
________________________________

3rd person POV:

*knock knock knock*

Y/n stretches groaning at the knocks that woke her up. "Come in." She groans turning her body around still spread out in her bed.

"Hey Seungmin, Jeongin and I are going out in a few of you want to come." Hyunjin tells her peaking his head through the door.

"Sure just give me like....twenty minutes?" She tells him. "Sure, we'll wait for you out here." He tells her closing the door.

Y/n lays in bed for another minute looking at her ceiling attempting to stay awake.

Y/n sits up looking at her closet hoping an outfit will just float out to her.

She gets up her bare feet touching the cold floor making her want to crawl back into the bed. "What to wear..." she mumbles opening her closet door swiping through outfits.

She gets out a white crop top with black slacks and a hat she brushes her long hair it hanging down her shoulders perfectly. She grabs a mask on her nightstand holding onto it so that she can put it on before they all leave the apartment.

She grabs her cardigan putting it over her rethinking her outfit choice but soon liking it more.