Part 37

~1 month later~

Y/n POV:

Opening my eyes I reach over to Changbin going to pull him in tight to me only pulling in the pillow beside me. I stretch out in his small bunk bed gathering in Emmy surroundings.

I sit up almost hitting my head on the ceiling looking around for my phone. I find it under my pillow where one of my hands had been falling asleep.

I look around the room not seeing any signs of Han or Chan. I toss my legs over the side of the bed now standing on Hans bed carefully getting down carefully.

"Y/n don't look" I hear from the corner of my room. I turn my head still half asleep and not  processing anything I heard.

Suddenly I am one thousand percent awake quickly slapping my hand over both my eyes my jaw unintentionally dropping.

"CHAN!" I shout turning away from him blindly walking to the door. "Well, your in my room baby girl" he almost laughs. I reach the door knob twisting it before closing it behind me.

"Oh hey Noona." Seungmin says walking from out of his room. "Good morning Minnie." I say to him. "I was just heading out to breakfast with lee know and I.N, Lee know lost a bet so he's paying would you like to come and drain his bank account with us?"

"As much fun as that sounds I have things that I need too get finished before I attend to your schedules for today." It's not a complete lie, I do have things I need to accomplish but not until later. I just don't have the strength to be in a public setting right now.

"Okay I understand" he says with his charming smile. "Who is all home? Where is bin?" I ask him.

"Changbin is at the gym with Han, Hyunjin and Felix are out shopping and lee know and I.N are waiting in the car for me, Chan should be home...or he's not I'll stay until is.." seungmin says but the last part more to himself.

"No he's home." I shiver in ick recalling everything I saw. He is beautiful there's no doubt about it but he's more like an older brother to me.

"Okay well I'm going to get going. Bye Noona" he waves grabbing his bag off the hook by the front door giving me a little wave. "Bye" I say to him waving back.

I return to my room getting dressed brushing out my hair. I go into the the small bathroom that connects to my room washing my face and brushing my teeth.

Once I'm done I go out of my room going to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I smell bacon as I walk down the hall going into the living area. "What are you making?" I ask Chan grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"Bacon, eggs, and biscuits with gravy"
(A/n: it's a southern thing)

"It smells amazing." I tell him sotting down son the bar stool watching as he cooks.

"Would you like some?" He asks me grabbing two plates from the cabinet. "No I can't after what I just witnessed." I say to him jokingly. "What can I say? I'm a natural at heart" he shrugs.

"No but really you need to eat." He says putting food on two plates. "I'm okay I'm really not hungry." I wave off. "You don't have to eat all of it, but you need to eat." He insists.

"Okay" I agree giving him a small smile.

He places the plates at the dining room table both of ours on the opposite ends of the table so we could look directly at one another.

"Thank you" I say exaggerating my words giving a little clap with a great full smile.

I pick up my fork looking at the food I start feeling nauseous my body already saying no.