Safehouse

"Percy!" Jason exclaimed, and he and Frank came over to pull him to his feet. Percy immediately wrapped his arms around them, before pulling away and looking at the gang. "I'm so glad you guys are alive! I came back and everything had gone to shit. I wasn't sure if anyone I knew was okay." He told them in relief.

The rest came over to hug him; Annabeth, Piper and Leo all looked so relieved to find them. He noticed that they looked worn out. Their clothes were torn, there was dirt on them, and they had applied first aid to much of their bodies.

"Come on, let's take him back to base." Leo insisted, checking the hallways, and the rest of the seven agreed. They took off, and Percy followed after them hurriedly.

Their base was nothing more than a room in the great palace, one that had formerly been an office of Athena's or something. The lock had been shot out, so they couldn't properly close the door.

Percy spent the next five minutes telling them his story, all the way from him going to buy snacks to Grover's death and his encounter with the party pony. Annabeth was devastated to hear about Grover and Juniper, but managed to keep herself together.

"Do you guys know where Artemis is? I'm worried about her." He said, and they looked at each other worriedly. "Uh, we haven't seen her, but we've heard rumors that the Hunters of Artemis are camped out in the gardens, after having taken it from the Demeter/Ceres kids." Hazel told him.

Percy stood and picked up his rifle. "Then I should head there." He declared, but Jason made to stop him. "No! Percy, it's dangerous out here. You should stick with us." He told him, but Percy shook his head. "No, I need to see the girls. Plus, if Artemis would be anywhere, it'd be with the hunt." He said.

Frank stepped up. "Then we'll come with you." He told him, but Percy discouraged that. "No," He told the son of Mars with finality. "The hunters don't trust you like they do me. Girls or not, they'll shoot anyone who's not one of them." He said.

Piper bit her lip. "Percy, it's not safe out there. What if Ares finds you?" She argued, and he shrugged. "Then I'll try and shoot him." He decided.

The seven were silent for a moment, until Leo handed him another ammo clip. "Just incase. Stay safe, buddy." He said sadly, and Percy smiled gratefully. "You too."

Percy was always terrible at goodbyes, so he slipped out of the room with the rest of the seven staring at him the whole way.