No Fighting in the War Room

The doors flew open, and all nine of them were launched across the room. The bottle rolled out of Apollo's hand and nearly smashed on the floor, but somehow stayed in one piece. Percy grunted as he felt himself slam against a wall, and quickly pulled himself to his feet.

He looked around and saw all of the nine were getting up, and Heracles stood at the door. He looked to his right, and thankfully saw Apollo grab the bottle, when he looked back to Heracles, he cried out.

Frank was helping Hazel to her feet, and they were the first ones to god saw. He dropped his machine guns and pulled something from the side, a hand cannon. With only two pulls of the trigger, Hazel and Frank were dead. He shot Frank in the gut and Hazel straight in the heart.

"No!" Leo screamed, whirling around after having picked up a stray shotgun. Before he even had a chance to pull the trigger, Heracles blew his brains out.

Percy looked over and saw Artemis helping Apollo to the nearest torch, all the while Heracles approached them. Suddenly there was a female roar, and Annabeth was on the god's back. The god of strength cried out in shock, but the demigod was no match for him. With one smooth move, he flipped her over his shoulder and shot her.

Percy himself was hobbling over towards the nearest gun, his own six-shooter. With each arm he pulled himself forward, it felt like Hell. He was worn out from the day's events, he was unsure if he could even hold up the gun. Right as he lay his hand on the gun, a large boot kicked it out of the way, and he looked up.

Heracles' barrel was pointed right between his eyes, and it occurred to Percy that that was the end. He'd just lost. He was going to die.

As Percy closed his eyes and awaited his fate, there were multiple loud gunshots, but he somehow felt okay. When he opened his eyes, he found that his body was still mobile, and Heracles had turned around.

Piper and Jason were side-by-side, spraying down the beast with their rifles. Of course, Heracles was unfazed as the bullets smacked against his armor. Without a care he raised his gun and shot Piper in the stomach, grinning underneath the helmet as she fell.

Percy saw Jason look down at Piper in shock, but then the son of Jupiter's face turned to rage. "Now!" He cried, and as Heracles put a bullet in his neck, a flaming projectile came barrelling towards him. The god of strength had not the time to cry out, as he could just barely see the bottle heading for him. Nevertheless, there was no time to dodge, and it landed smack on his chestplate.

As the bottle smashed and liquor splashed all over his body, Heracles grunted from the impact. He looked down to see what the damage was, and was horrified to find the flames beginning to engulf him.

His suit began to heat up exponentially, and Heracles fell to his knees as he tried to tear it off. He ripped his armplates off and then his helmet. His chest came off next, and he quickly hopped out of the legs after that.

As none of them had a gun, Artemis went over to pick one up, which gave the exhausted Heracles an opportunity. Bang! Artemis' eyes snapped shut, expecting to feel the pain of a bullet tearing through her ribs or her skull. Instead, she turned around and dropped the gun she was holding.

Heracles was on his knees, pointing the gun at her, while Apollo clutched a stain on his shirt in surprise. "NOOOO!" Artemis shrieked, and Heracles pulled the trigger on her.