2.06

THIRD POV

Audenzia was in the village bath house, accompanied by just Valka. The woman was cleansing Audenzia for the ceremony.

Then there was Snotlout, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Hiccup, and Eret who were in the cemetary to search for Snotlout's ancestors graves. Once they found them, Snotlout had stolen the sword of one of his ancestors to give to Audenzia.

This was to symbolize the fact that she was now under Snotlout's protection, instead of Stoick's.

The ceremony was in just a few hours, and Audenzia was growing fairly nervous.

She's been waiting for this day for just under a year, and she couldn't be more happy to be marrying Snotlout, but she was nervous.

"What is the matter, Lille Piraja?" Valka asked.

"Nothing... I'm just nervous."

"Oh, dear. I remember the day Stoick and I got married. I was shaking like a leaf." Valk chuckled as she ran her fingers through the younger girls hair. "But, Stoick was the best thing that had ever happened to me. You know, your mother was my best friend. We had grown up together. Then we both got pregnant at the same time and had two little bolle's."

"I miss them." Auden said sadly. Valka put her hands on Auden's shoulders and massaged them.

"Yes, as well as I do." she sighed. "But today is your day, Lille Piraja. You must celebrate it like nobody is watching."

Audenzia smiled. "Thank you, Valka. For everything you have done this past year."

"And thank you for everything you've done for the past twenty years."

-

It was time for the ceremony. Audenzia was wearing the most beautiful green off the shoulder sweetheart fairy dress that was created by Astrid and Valka, and Snotlout was wearing it's matching suit.

They stood across from one another, smiling as they stared into the others eyes. Gothi stood between the two, directing them.

They clasped each others wrists with their right hands as Gothi passed out pieces of ribbon to Stoick, Hiccup, Spitelout, Gobber, herself, and before she could pass the final ribbon to Valka, Nova jumped up and snatched it into her mouth.

The light fury wiggled her tail as she sat and waited for her turn. In order, each person gifted a ribbon had gone around the coupls and loosley wrapped the ribbons around their hands. When it was Nova's turn, Hiccup stayed back to help the dragon wrap the ribbon.

After all six ribbons were around the couples hands, They looked back at each other as they pulled their hands through the ribbon and tied a knot. With smiled, they leant in towards each other and shared a kiss as the crowd cheered for the now married couple.

They pulled away and turned towards the crowd. "And now, we feast!" Audenzia announced as she raised hers and Snotlout's knot.