1.01

AUDENZIA's POV

"Dragons!"

Fire busted through the door and Hiccup slammed it shut. Once the flames disappeared I ran out into the night with my best friend.

"Come on Hiccup! We gotta get there before Gobber tears us a new one!"

While Hiccup and I are running for our lives to our work at the blacksmiths, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Audenzia, Auden for short. My name meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless. Which is completely wrong.

Hiccup and I are the runts of the tribe. We're weak and we don't know how to fight.

All you need to know now is that I live on an island called Berk. We have fishing, hunting, amazing sunsets and the only problem here are the pests.

Most places have mice or mosquitoes, well not us. We have (as stated before) Dragon's. Most people would've left.

Not us. We are Vikings that have stubbornness issues.

Back to the current situation, we finally made it to Gobbers and started to place weapons in their places. "Nice of you to join the party. Thought you two would be carried off."

"What...us? Pfft."

"Yeah, we are way to muscular for their taste. They wouldn't know what to do with all this." Hiccup awkwardly flexed his arms but nothing showed.

"Well they'll need toothpicks won't they?"

We opened the shop windows and Hiccup started grabbing axes and other weapons that needed to be repaired and I replaced them with newly made ones.

Fires spread outside and through the smoke emerged Fishlegs, the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut... Snotlout... oh and Astrid to.

Their job is so much cooler. Hiccup and I looked at eachother and tried to make a break for it but Gobber grabbed us. "Oh Come on."

"We need to make our mark."

"You two made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places."

"How about you let Hiccup out for two minutes."

"I'll kill a dragon, our lives would get better and we might even get dates!"

"Well you can't lift a hammer, swing an axe and you can't even throw one of these!" He held up rope with stone balls attached to them.

"Ok, fine. But this... will throw it for me." He placed his hand on a canon and a bolad flung out, hitting another Viking in the face.

"See! This right here is what I'm talking about."

"It was a mild calibration-"

"Hiccup, Auden, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons you need to stop all... this."

"But you just pointed to all of us."

"Yes. That's it. Stop being all of you."

"Ohh.."

"Oh yeah."

"You, sir, are playing a dangerous game.-"

"Keeping all this raw Vikingness contained."

"There will be consequences!"

"I'll take my chances." He turned away quickly but then handed us a sword. "Sharpen, now."

We did as he said and started sharpening the sword. "One of these days we'll get out there.." because killing a dragon is everything around here.

Here's your basic Dragon run down.