Chapter Twenty Two (The End)

IMPORTANT PLS READ

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

READ THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM. I ALSO WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO READ MY NEW BOOK ON THIS ACCOUNT, ASK WARRIOR_CAT_. I WOULD REALLY LOVE FOR YOU TO COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW. I LOVE PIE. LIKE REALLY REALLY LOVE PIE. I'M ALSO REALLY HUNGRY, LIKE REALLY. HAVE FUN WITH THE CHAPTER. THE NEXT BOOK WILL HAVE THE SAME TITLE WITH THE #2 AFTER IT. STILL LUV YOU ALL. BYE UNTIL LATER.

{Breezepaw's P.O.V.}

I woke in a place that was totally unfamiliar. Then I remembered what happened with the fight. The rouge cornered me and injured me in a cave, then Slashheart showed up and tried to protect me. After that I was stolen and now I ended up where I was now. I stood up and growled. My wounds stung but I needed to return home. A cat whose pelt was black sat calmly staring at me. I growled and snarled at him without any response.

As I looked closer I could see that the fur was not totally black. There was a red tint to it and it seemed as if the fur had been dyed red with blood. It seemed that there were no others around and there was absolutely no way for me to find my way back to the clan. The closer I looked I could see that the massive tom had muscles rippling underneath his pelt. Still in my snarling position I realized that the tom could easily kill me on the spot. I wondered what his reason for keeping me alive for this long. It seemed that he would have had to carry me for a long way. I slowly let my guard lower and I could see that he noticed.

"My name is Death. I wish to welcome you to the best training facility that you will ever know. Here I will train you to grow to your full potential. There is nothing to fear, if you wanted to fight me in order to leave go ahead. But know that you will not win." I sat down and waited for him to explain more. I was extremely intrigued by what he had to say. At the same time I wanted to learn from him and become better than my "special" little sister. If I knew all that he did, I could be remembered, stories would be passed down from generation to generation. I thought to myself.

"Good. Now you are here to learn, I will teach you everything you need to know. First off, why do you want to learn?" The question caught me off guard.

"N...No reason." I could tell that he wasn't buying my story and I knew that he needed the truth "I want to be noticed. No one ever pays attention to me, I am always overlooked. Thanks to Rainpaw." I mumbled the last part and spat when I thought about my sister.

"What was that? Rainpaw did you say?" Death asked

"She's my weak sister who gets all the attention for no good reason." I could feel the anger bubbling inside my stomach along with another feeling that seems to creep over my body.

"Do you want to learn from me?" Death asks

"Yes." I answer boldly. As soon as I speak Death launches himself at me and bowls me over. I lay there and after a moment of hesitation use my hind legs to push him off. I had not been training for long and did not know very much, but I had expected this to work. Instead when I brought my legs surging upward his back rose and my legs only made contact with his belly fur.

"Find another way. Are you a kit, THINK." He growled as I realized he was training me. I squirmed tried to push my shoulders up. When Death expected me to sit up I rolled to the side and knocked his leg out from under him. In an instant I rolled the opposite direction and was out of the way of where his body would have fallen. That was the first time I used that maneuver and I was surprised when it worked. The only thing that I did not anticipate was when Death didn't fall. Suddenly as all of this was processing he rammed into me with my head and thrust me to the side. I tried to gain my balance but only wasted precious time as I fell and Death headed for me. He stood over me and spoke