-Clan paranoia- (16

Fangs tore through the squirrel's skin snapping the neck of the small animal killing it. Cinderheart picked it up looking over her shoulder "Good work Cinderheart!" Called Lionblaze padding forward, his amber eyes glittering. "Thanks!" She smiled "Hey guys? Is that just me or is a windclan patrol running towards the border?" Asked Mousewhisker slipping through the bushes. "What?" Dovewing appeared wide eyed, her green eyes glittering. The patrol slipped through the bushes revealing the border between Windclan and Thunderclan. A patrol of about six cats were running towards the border it wouldn't be long before they got there "What the-?" Onestar was leading it, Kestrelflight, Harespring, Crowfeather, Nightcloud and some (wounded) apprentice. 

Cinderheart tilted her head as they approached "Hello-" "We need to see Fire- I mean Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, Leafpool and Jayfeather." Onestar meowed frantically "What for?" Asked Lionblaze "Its for them and them only. Its urgent" Meowed Kestrelflight calmly "Its about the... v-vampire." Harespring blurted his gaze flicking around panicky "What?! What happened?!" Cinderheart stared at them her fur on her spine rising, her tail began twitching what did she do? Onestar glared at Harespring rage blazing in his amber eyes. It wasn't long before Bramblestar, Squirrelflight and their medicine cats. "What is it-?" "THE vampire was found in the tunnels It attacked two of our apprentices and killed one!" Yowled Onestar, "What did it look like?" asked Leafpool immediately, the young apprentice stepped forward "Tall, ruffled fur, blood red eyes, sharp fangs..." He trembled his claws flexing, "It had jet black fur with a scar that tore through its neck, sharp claws and quick legs."

The apprentice trembled he looked as if ready to break down, he had this horrified look across his face. "We must tell the other clans." Nightcloud meowed firmly "The tunnels go across all four territories after all." Bramblestar nodded "Of course at the next gatherin-" "NEXT?! WE HAVE TO SET UP A EMERGANCY GATHERING TONIGHT ATLEAST" Hissed the apprentice, "IT M-M-MURDERED FEATHERPAW!" Cried the apprentice his amber eyes clouded with tears his pelt bristled, his tail between his legs, paws trembling, his ears flattened. Oh, Hollyleaf what have you done? Cinderheart glanced around eventually they decided a emergency gathering tomorrow. Even though the apprentice was instant on doing it that night but they didn't. As the ThunderClan cats returned to camp all she could think about was that she needed to see Hollyleaf as soon as possible.

Authors note: Hi I think its been about like a month? But I've been busy with school and life stuff so heads up I won't be able to post chapters too often srry